( 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑠 )

"now, what y'all wanna do?wanna be ballers, shot callers, brawlers"

wanna be ballers, shot callers, brawlers"

iman was doing the finishing touches on her hair as she was getting ready for this dinner with roman in staten island. she really didn't wanna go but she also didn't feel like arguing with roman so she just sucked up her pride and dealt with it.

she wore a red midi dress with gold heels, her hair in a slick back bun to match. once she finished doing her hair she started to do her makeup.

as she was doing her makeup roman walked into the bathroom. he was wearing a black turtleneck and plaid black and grey pants with dress shoes. he had on a gold chain and a rolex to match with his hair up in a neat bun. iman was trying to do her makeup while looking at her man and she couldn't help but swoon at how good he looked right now. roman was doing the same as he was staring at her, and her ass.

"are you gonna say something or are you gonna keep staring?" iman asked him as she peeped him staring at her.

"your ass is on ten right now" roman said to her. "might gotta do something about that later".

iman laughed and continued to do her makeup but roman got closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"you laughing like i'm not being serious" he whispered lowly in her ear. "this ass of yours is gonna be dealt with".

"sounds tempting" iman said as she tried to continue finishing her makeup.

roman turned her around and put her on the counter of the sink and started to roam his hands on iman's body. if it was one thing that roman loved the most, it was her body. he's loved it since the day they met, noticing on the spot that she had a nice one. it only got better when she had a kid, and jianni left iman looking thicker in all the right places, in his favorite places.

"you've been pressing about this dinner all day and we still have a forty something minute drive to staten island, this can't wait?" iman said to him.

"you're complaining but you didn't even want to go to the meeting" roman said as he attempted to kiss on her neck, which made iman push him away.

"keep your horniness to yourself, I have to finish getting ready and you have to get the money that you've been craving forever" iman told him.

"but i'm craving you right now" he smirked.

usually iman would just cave into sexual advances and they probably would've had a quickie on the bathroom counter. roman always knew what to do and say to get iman all horny and make her want him as much as he wanted her. grabbing her waist and rubbing all over the body, kissing on her neck, talking in a deep sensual voice whispering in her ear, she would've loved all of this on the regular. but iman had came to a point that if roman was only gonna show her love and affection when they were having sex or he was trying to get it, then he wasn't getting it at all.