( 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 )

"let's have a toast for the douchebagslet's have a toast for the assholes let's have a toast for the scumbagsevery one of them that I knowlet's have a toast for the jerk offsthat'll never take work off baby I got a plan, runaway fast as you can"

let's have a toast for the assholes
let's have a toast for the scumbags
every one of them that I know
let's have a toast for the jerk offs
that'll never take work off
baby I got a plan, runaway fast as you can".

roman arrived at the warehouse and went right up to his office. when he walked in, he saw that there was an envelope on his desk. at first he assumed that it was a check from paul or one of the other entrepreneurs he works with, but it wasn't.

he grabbed the envelope and opened it. instead of a check, it was an invitation. tomorrow a man named adam weston was hosting an investor gala at his home in staten island. this investor gala was for many different entrepreneurs around the new york boroughs and their business partners. for example, roman was invited because he was a business partner of paul's, who was an entrepreneur.

a lot of important people were gonna be attending, aka people roman would have to become associates with. it's always beneficial considering that becoming cool with these people will mean that he could get more partnerships and of course, more money. tomorrow will be another opportunity for that.

"good morning roman" shiny said to him as he walked into his office.

"morning" roman said to him.

"I see you got your invitation, it's been here since yesterday" he told him.

"and why didn't anyone give it to me yesterday?" roman wondered, now a bit annoyed that he's finding out about it last minute.

"because you left early and never came back?" shiny said.

"oh... yeah" roman remembered. "anyways while I was gone yesterday, did the twins ever come?".

"nope" shiny told him.

jimmy and jey haven't been showing up to the warehouse ever since the intense argument between roman and jey. they told shiny and terrence that it's better that they stay away from him to avoid any problems. while that was halfway true, they also weren't showing up because they were considering leaving the cartel. they were fed up and they wanted some change. change was gonna come real soon for the two.

"bunch of babies" roman scoffed. "can't stand the truth so they wanna be pussies and not show up. shit, I didn't even say anything to jimmy and yet he wants to be a follower and do whatever jey does. some bullshit forreal".

"they're twins roman so it's a pack mentality. if you do something to one, you affect the other one too" shiny told him.

"you think I give a fuck about that?!" roman exclaimed. "I don't care about no pack. these muthafuckers had a pack with ME by being my lieutenants but they can't stand the truth and now don't wanna come to shit. they won't even talk to me!".