( 03' 𝑏𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑙𝑦𝑑𝑒 )

"all I need in this life of sin, is me and my girlfriend (me and my girlfriend) down to ride til the very end, is me and my boyfriend (me and my boyfriend)"

down to ride til the very end, is me and my boyfriend (me and my boyfriend)"

saturday morning and iman and jianni were up eating breakfast that julianne cooked for them. pancakes, eggs, and sausage with jianni drinking apple juice and iman drinking orange juice.

"mommy look! I made a face out of the pancake!" jianni exclaimed as she wanted to show her mom her creation.

"that's cute sweetie, don't forget to eat your food though" iman told her.

"do you need anything else iman?" julianne asked her.

"no i'm fine and she needs to finish the food on her plate" iman told her. "just save the rest for roman, whenever he comes out".

a few moments later roman appeared in the kitchen, looking very tired. iman had no idea what time he came home last night but obviously it was super late since she was long asleep by the time he was home.

"morning roman, do you want some breakfast?" julianne asked him.

"yup, that's the only reason why i'm up. I smelled it" roman told her.

"good morning daddy!" jianni said.

"morning babygirl" roman said as he came over to kiss his daughter on the cheek.

"morning iman" roman said as he gave her a peck on the lips.

"what time did you come home last night?" iman asked him.

"club closed at three, drove like fifty minutes to come back home, so around four" roman told her. "came home and went to bed, I only got like six hours of sleep. going right back when i'm done".

"you're not going to work today?" iman wondered.

"gave myself the weekend off" roman said, sitting down with his breakfast.

"that's new, I don't even remember the last time you ever took off" iman said. roman rarely ever "took off" from going to that warehouse so she was surprised.

"well i've been working hard and I got what I wanted so" roman said, referring to the paul deal.

"plus, if I didn't take off of work today I wouldn't be able to take you out tonight".

iman stopped eating her food in shock at what roman just said. he was about to take her out? like on a date? take her out to a fancy restaurant like she wanted?