( 𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 )

"it's your fuckin birthday (oh birthday) it's a celebration, tonight we celebrate seems like time's out of our controlit's a celebration oh oh"

it's a celebration, tonight we celebrate
seems like time's out of our control
it's a celebration oh oh"

today is october 7th. october 7th would be just a normal day for anyone else, but october 7th was an important day for iman. today is an important day for her because today is her birthday! iman was turning thirty two and was of course very blessed to have made it to another year.

she woke up and roman was cuddling right under her, spooning her. she smiled at roman holding her and she snuggled herself under him even more to feel the embrace.

"happy birthday baby" roman whispered in her ear, his groggy morning voice deep as ever. sounding so good.

"awww thank you baby" iman smiled, turning around to face roman.

roman greeted his wife with a passionate kiss on the lips. his hands were roaming all over her body and iman was smiling throughout the kisses her husband was giving her.

"i'm so grateful" iman said as she rose up in the bed. "i'm thirty two, i'm blessed, I have an amazing group of friends and family, an amazing daughter, an amazing husband, julianne.... i'm just so happy".

"thirty two years old and you're still fine as ever" roman told her.

"thirty two is not that old" iman scoffed.

"neither is thirty five but you swear that i'm some old geezer" roman said back.

"cause you act like one" iman chuckled. "but it's okay, cause you're my old geezer".

"yeah whatever" roman groaned as he turned around from her and iman laughed at him.

"and now you're back to being a baby, my baby" iman smiled, wrapping her arms around him, then kissing his cheek. roman then looked at her up and down, and gazing right into her eyes.

"you are so beautiful iman" he said to her.

"thank you" she smiled, and then he kissed her.

which led to more kisses, which led to roman laying iman down on her back on the bed. he was kissing her all over the place, her face, her neck, collarbone, and down her body. he made it to her entrance and was about to do something, and iman was just waiting for it to happen.

"so would this be your breakfast for today?" iman smirked.

"ya damn right" he grinned and as soon as he was about to pull down her shorts and begin....