T R E D I C I

Our way home was almost nine hours long drive but most of it I was asleep

Our way home was almost nine hours long drive but most of it I was asleep. We didn't go by plane, instead, we were driving a car all the way back home. Well, Daniel was driving a car.

We arrived in front of my apartment around 3 am.
"It's late you should stay the night." I said yawning and stretching my sore legs as we exited a car.

"Well, maybe I should." He said tiredly as he rubbed his eyes.
"It's not maybe, it is definitely." I said with a slight chuckle. "When do you need to be at work?"

"In the morning." He answered and was about to go get our stuff from the trunk but I stopped him.

"Leave the stuff there. We will get them when we wake up in the morning." I said pulling him towards the entrance making him chuckle.

"Okay, okay. We will get them in the morning, let me just take my phone charger." He said as he wiggled his hand from my hold and went to take it from a car.

Walking up the stairs and entering the apartment, we parted and went into separate rooms.

Upon walking into my room I went to lay down on a bed not having energy, not even for changing my clothes.

Laying in bed my mind wondered about the past two weeks. It was simply beautiful. I chuckled to myself as I remembered Matteo's face today.

Flashback

I gave Emiliano a kiss on his cheek and was about to turn around and go into a car when his little hand stopped me "No, dada." He said pointing at Xavier's cheek.

My cheeks burned bright red as I understood what he meant. I switched my eyes on Xavier who had a small smirk while looking down at me. 'God, was he tall.'

Blushing I stood on my tiptoes and he bent a little so I could place a short kiss on his cheek. Pulling away I was sure that I was as red as a tomato which made his smirk only widen.

"Aww, can I get a kiss like that?" Matteo asked putting like a little kid as I pulled away from Xavier.

"No." Daniel glared at him along with Xavier.

"Puoi metterti la mia gamba su per il culo." Xavier hissed looking at Matteo making all of us laugh.
("You can get my leg up your ass.")

I chuckled along with them and turned my head to look at him. Grinning, ear to ear, he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

"I'm gonna miss you." He said as he pulled away from me looking at my face.
"Aww, I'm gonna miss you too. You should come to visit us." I smiled at him on which he nodded.

"Definitely. But not now, Xavier needs to go back to States tomorrow, about some job with a company there." He said making me turn my head to look at Xavier whose lips were pulled into a small smile.