Chapter 11: Real

Oh, God. It was real. The dreams were somehow real. I'd actually done that. I actually did those things with a real person. Not a dream.

"You were telling the truth," I breathed, my eyes widening.

"So I've been trying to tell you," he said, narrowing his eyes and gripping my ass tighter, pulling me against the very thing I had in my mouth last night.

My walls clenched at the thought. That meant this beautiful specimen also went down on me. While I was married. And I'd given him head. While I was married.

"Oh my God," I paled, pushing him away and covering my hands with my face. "Oh my God."

I repeated the phrase several times, pacing back and forth in the bathroom. He just stood close by, watching my every move.

"I cheated. I'm a cheater. I'm married and I..." I looked over at him, my face reddening further. "Oh my God," I groaned, burying my face in my hands.

"You're hardly a cheater, Kora," he said. "He knows you're leaving. You're basically separated."

"It's still not right to go to some other guy and su-" I stopped.

I couldn't say the words. Partially because I felt guilty, and partially because thinking about it was only going to make me even hornier for him and that was absolutely not what I should be doing right now.

"And what?" He asked, narrowing his eyes and stepping towards me, making me step back. "Suck my cock then moan my name while my face is buried between those pretty thighs?" He asked, backing me into a wall and placing his hands on the wall, caging me in. "Or almost letting me fuck you?"

His vulgar words simultaneously made me hot and feel even guiltier about it.

"No, I shouldn't have done that," I said, shaking my head. "I didn't think you were actually... I don't understand. How is this possible?"

"I told you," he said, leaning closer, his lips inches from mine. "We're mates."

"And you're a werewolf," I said, swallowing hard.

"Yes."

"That's not possible," I said, shaking my head.

"Trust me, it is," he said, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him. Right before my eyes, his eyes started glowing, changing slightly. His teeth started to grow and become sharper. The growl I was very familiar with sounded in his chest, leaving me equal parts scared and wet.

"You're actually a werewolf," I squeaked, darting under his arms and backing away.

He turned to me and adjusted his jaw, his teeth and eyes returning to normal. "I tried to tell you."

"This is insane," I said, wrapping my arms around myself. "I can't believe... I can't... I was intimate with you, I told you so many personal things," I breathed in and out harshly and I could feel it coming.

Anxiety attack. I looked over at Rykan who was rushing over to me with a concerned look on his face.

"Don't," I said, backing away and holding up a hand while the other went to my chest. "Please go."

"Kora," he frowned, reaching for me. "Let me help you."

"I mean it. Please, Rykan," I breathed, my chest clenching. "Please, I can't. I need a minute."

He frowned and stood there a moment, clenching and unclenching his fists before turning away and going out the door.

I sunk to the floor and placed my head between my knees, trying to even my breathing. Counting. Counting is what Cynthia and I figured out works for me. I glanced up, trying to pick something to count. Lightbulbs. The lightbulbs over the sink.