shivers from your touch

Alex POV

when i heard him talking to the girl my gut clenched. he never used that voice with me. it was kind, gentle and caring. I'm not a chick so i don't know why i got so worked up but it just pissed me off!! and then he had the nerve to touch her!! hes mine, whats he doing touching someone else??!! i had to get out of there...the violence wasn't intended i just lost my temper and so had my wolf and when that happens i get dangerous.

right now I'm staring at my bedroom ceiling and hoping Ryan doesn't hate me too much. i know its useless, i pretty much ruined any chance i had with him but a guy can hope right? i have to learn how to control my temper or something bads gonna happen. i roll my eyes toward the picture of me and my sis at her 7th birthday. shes so adorable, her names Rain but everyone calls her Ray. i lose my temper all the time but i could never hurt her. shes probably the only person on the planet who is safe from me. well apart from Ryan. god...Ryan....just thinking about him givers me shivers. i can feel myself growing hard as i remember his smell, his smirk and his soft skin. i groan and turn my head into my pillow, maybe i can suffocate myself? i consider it quietly then decide that food is way more important than my death.

Rain comes into the kitchen as i finish making toast and she flips me a smile over her shoulder as she runs upstairs, i wave at her as my mouth is too full to say anything. me and rain have lived in this house for almost 3 years. i was 15 when i found it. it was empty and kinda small but perfect for two people. two kids. i saved and saved from all my part time jobs and finally had enough to pay the first 3 months of rent upfront. i then got one of the carers at the group home we were living at to sign some papers and the next thing you know i have my own house!! i mean sure its all illegal as I'm still underage but the carers know that i take better care of myself and Ray than they ever could so they let it slide. they check up on us occasionally but they mainly just leave us alone.

Ray comes bounding down the stairs when she hears the door knock and all of a sudden my wolf is up and prowling around in my head. hes felt something i missed but i know exactly what it is when Ray opens the door because the most beautiful scent comes flooding into the kitchen and a certain part of my anatomy is twitching with lust.

i stand perfectly still in the kitchen. i don't move a muscle but i listen carefully, my hearing is beyond perfect but i don't wanna miss anything

"umm hey...is Alex here?"

his hesitant voice almost brings me to my knees and my wolf is going mad, jumping and demanding that i take the young man up to my room and do countless of.....naughty things to him. I'm in agreement.

"yup, whats your name and ill go get him?"

i growl slightly when i hear the flirtatiousness in  my lil sisters voice but i let it slide

"Ryan"

"OK, hold on a min"

she comes bounding in to the kitchen and she looks at me with wide eyes. hmm guess hes pretty popular with a lot of girls.

"there's an absolutely gorgeous guy outside asking for you. says his name is Ryan. if you don't know him great and btw can i keep him???!!! please??!!"

shes practically jumping up and down when she says this and i chuckle. but what im thinking is no YOU cant keep him but I can..

i pat her on the head as i walk past and i hear her sigh sadly as i shake my head at her, then she flounces off into the back yard to go and see her best friend who lives next door. shell be there for hours.

when i turn the corner and walk towards the front door i hear Ryan take in a sharp breath as he sees me. i smirk on the inside liking how i effect him. although its taking everything i have not to do the same thing. hes on my doorstep (how did he know where i lived?) and the setting glow of the sun is at his back giving him an angelic profile. his head his slightly to the side and his eyes are stricken with lust as they stare at me. Ive probably got the same look.