Hate me again!!! Love me again !!! Just come back Please!!!

Raghav's POV:

"Raghav... I am Esha's friend.. I dont want to give you any fake hopes... But Coma Vigil is one of the most rare conditions. Its a vegetative state where I cannot guarantee you when she will wake up... It can be days... months.. years.. or she may never"

"Doctor please stopppp!!!" I said at once

My eyes were pouring and my ears didnt have the guts to hear that!

I left the cabin and went out and sat on the chair outside covering my face in her blood stained saree...

While I felt a hand on my shoulder...

'She cant go! She wont! She will be fine!!! She never gave up on situations.. she never gave up on you !! How can you give up Raghav.. ' he said and next second I hugged him tightly...

"Raghavvvv... ssshhhhh.... she is a fighter Raghav... she stood by you as your shield ...will you give up on her? No na... Come get up!!! Stand up!!! A

Remember...

Its a war!!!

Your sword must keep slashing... Non stop!!! You dont give up till the war comes to an end or you come to an end !!! You a re warrior princess's husband... You are a fighter!!

So get up & fight!!!

Fight for your love!!!'

Love???  My eyes brimmed at the mentioned of the word.. Love...

Yes... Love... I ... cant let my love go away...

I have denied enough...

Not anymore...

I ...I do...

I love you Siya... And hell I am letting you go you idiot!

You cant just take those fucking bullets on yourself and leave me dying here!

You witch!!! I will follow you till hell or heaven...

I wont let you go! I will fight it! The hell you are going...

"Yes Vikrant... She is not going anywhere... I wont let you go anywhere Siya!!! You are mine.. There is so much between us,...unsaid...unspoken,..I want to complain to you.. I want to loath you for what you did 2 days back... I want to love you for the rest of my life Siyaaa...The hell I am letting her go Vikrant... The helll I am coming Siya... " I stood up at once...

While Vikrant patted my back and said "Now thats like my boy!!! Come...lets meet her... "

***

I stepped into the room she was been shifted into...

So many machines connected to her.. She had two bandages one on her neck and the other on her shoulder.

But the shocking part was her eyes were open.

I looked at Dr Khanna who explained to me "This is Coma Vigil state... She can hear you... She had a nerve damaged but we can definitely guarantee her listening skills are good... But she cant react.. She is a vegetable who cant move or talk."

"She is my wife Dr Khanna... not a vegetable and she will get up soon.. Saying I went closer to her...

And bent and kissed her forehead... Her eyes were open. Her beautiful deer like eyes were shining... But today there was no reaction there...

It was not growing like it always grew into saucers when I kissed her... She didnt stammer today like she always does when I come closer to her.. She wasnt shivering at my touches...