You are like water ❤️ I drown in you💕

Raghav's POV:

Masala dosa, Special Kalladka tea (Layered tea made popular by a hotel in Mangalore outskirts called Kalladka), beautiful beach view and the love of your life laughing out hard at god alone what...
But the dimples on her cheeks are taking my soul away...
And heart...well that was long gone ❤️

While suddenly Alisha asked...

'Right Raghavv????' and honestly I didn't know what they were talking...I can't tell them I was staring...nope drooling over my wife!!! And had lost my complete nut bolt after having her in my arms the entire night!!!
How beautiful she looked today morning when I opened my eyes...
All curled up in me like a little baby in its mother's womb...
The feeling of wanting to keep her safe and sound to my heart was hitting me real hard ❤️

She was that beautiful 😍 I couldn't help but cuddle her closer 🥰

And now she's all smiles and laughter...
'Raghavvvvvvvv you think I'm right or wrong???' she asked...

And I looked at her like a smitten puppy and said... 'You are always right my Jaan'

And next second I got a smacking on my head and it was Alisha...

'You idiot...so you also think Anuj and Urmi must get married in London? Are you mad??? India is so much fun...'

And that second I realised the topic of discussion after we got to know that Anuj and Urmi have said a yes to each other.

Our families were discussing big wedding plans when my wife was planning a London wedding for her cousin.

When I saw Anuj and Urmi all blushing and my over excited wife already planning their honeymoon too...

To which suddenly Divya said...
'By the way Siya... We heard you and Raghav haven't gone for a honeymoon yet... How about planning that first'

And started chuckling...

While Siya's eyes widened in shock 😳

I bit my lips to control my laughter at her epic cute expressions...

She suddenly shot me a glare and I winked at her 😉

It's fun to see her go from all firecracker mode on to silent sage mode on 🤣

We finally had an awesome trip and reached home the same night as Daadi announced Anuj Urmi's roka tomorrow on Sunday...

We all got busy with the preparations...While I was getting busy into BER Group's new client from Bali...

It was a resort chain who wanted to build a new website and app for the chain or resorts. It was a huge one.

I was extremely happy to pitch it in. While I had late night calls with clients I saw Siya do the Roka arrangements.
While I was still busy with my calls I saw her enter the room.
I saw her pondering here and there...

I felt her hand on my chair...
The entire day I was busy with my calls...
I couldn't really spare time for her today.
I saw her sit on the bed opposite to the table and couch and make an angry pout. Although my concentration was on the call her cute antiques distracted me a lot. But then my clients were on a video call with me while I decided to behave well with them.

Now she probably got irritated for me not giving her attention. Next second I saw her open her laptop.

While I was still on call I heard the keyboard banging!!!

I narrowed my eyebrows and saw her. She was hitting the keys in extreme frustration. I couldn't control laughing.

But then I was on the call... So I somehow managed to continue the call and finally got over with the same.