When Mrs gets on fire🔥😠

Siya's POV:

Wedding preparations had begun in full swing. My Maasi (Urmi's mom) was panicking on how everything will be managed in such a short interval while Janaki Daadi assured to organize everything.

Raghav took the lead from organising each and everything.

From the choreographers for the function, to having flight tickets organised for our relatives to getting an Indian designer for the event. Each and everything was organised like a pro and I could only feel proud of him. Although he is not able to get enough rest between all this nor are we able to get enough time for each other.

It's been 5 days that I haven't spent my time in his embrace. I was missing his warm hugs so much. Every night I would sleep with Daadu and Raghav would get busy with his clients and meetings.

Today was the Sangeet and Mehendi ceremony and I denied applying mehendi because I had to take care of my Daadu.

But suddenly I felt the parlor lady come into the room and started applying the eucalyptus oil on my hand and started making it ready for applying mehendi.

'I said I can't' but before I could complete...I saw Raghav enter the room and sat next to me...

'You will apply it because I love it's smell... and your hands will look beautiful with it...get that?' he asked keeping his chin on my shoulder. His light stubble touched my bare shoulder as I was wearing a boat necked blouse which was creating a havoc in my body...

I slightly turned a little and his lips touched my cheek... while I blushed hard...

He whispered in my ears 'I will be here with Daadu...you apply Mehendi... I will watch you and my girlfriend both... what say girlfriend' he said and Daadu was trying to smile...

In the mean time my both hands had the Mehendi applied...
While he slowly came closer and said...
'It enhances your beauty....my dear beautiful wifey' and I breathed deeper...

my dear beautiful wifey' and I breathed deeper

His antiques made me feel special...While
I saw a nurse was organised for Daadi... although I didn't like the idea... Raghav ensured the room had cctv cameras installed and hence will be under continuous vigilance.

While we came out of Daadu's room we had his cousins pull me and him along with them to the open terrace and we were shocked seeing the karaoke setup...We saw Urmi and Anuj drowning into each other's eyes and getting a little too cozy only to make everyone laugh and tease them more.

I saw Anuj was literally making Urmi sit on his lap while smelling her Mehendi.
'How cute' just slipped out of my mouth...

While I felt two hands snaking around my waist and I was shocked... Although I knew who this little beast was. My heartbeats went crazy every time he touched me...

Soon I felt his chin landing on my shoulder again while he fondled my waist and whispered softly...
'I can do many more cute things wifey...try me' and I couldn't control blushing and went to hide my face with my mehendi hands while he stopped me...