Chapter 11- Drunken mess

Third Person

Harvey makes his way to the bathroom with his friend Dean. Four drinks later and nature needs to run its course.

When they finally find the bathroom, Harvey goes to open the door but it doesn't budge since it's locked. He looks at Dean and then knocks. "Are you almost done in there?"

They can't hear anything over the loud music. But there was still no sort of response.

Harvey sighs standing back, knocking again. "Hello? Is anyone even in here? I need to take a piss." Irritation starts to grow because he is bursting to go the bathroom.

Lee who is on the other side of the door, starts to get irritated himself. Getting sick of the knocking hoping they will go away if he tells them to. He gets up and opens the door slightly so whoever is on the otherside of the door can't see the mess inside.

While Gabby on the other hand is quick to react when Kayla starts throwing up again.

"What do you want?" Lee saids to both Harvey and Dean.

"I need to take a piss and your hogging up the bathroom." Harvey moves his head trying to see who else is in the bathroom behind Lee. It sounded like someone is getting sick.

"Well it's occupied." Lee tries to close the door but Harvey puts his foot inbetween the gap. While Dean pushes the door with his hand. Taking Lee by surprise as the door flings opens wide.

Harvey's eyes glance around the room until they landed on a familiar brown headed girl. Who is slumped over the toilet.

"Kayla!"

Lee tries to close the door again but Harvey pushes it again making Lee stumble a bit. Harvey walks hurriedly over to Kaylas slumped body which has now moved against the wall in the matter of seconds. Dean following behind as Harvey walks up to Kayla. Ignoring Gabby who is stood there shocked and India who is nearly half passed out.

Harvey crouch's down grabbing Kayla's chin so that she can look at him. To say he was worried was an understatement. His eyes search for any harm but don't find anything accept for the sweat around her forehead and the sick around her mouth.

Kayla's eyes start to droop but she tries her best to keep them open.

"Dean go get Ethan quick." Harvey saids to Dean. Not taking his eyes off of Kayla. Dean nods and goes off to search for Ethan.

Kayla brings her hand up to touch Harvey's which is around her chin. "Heeyyy Harveeeyy." Her words are all slurred. "What are you doing here?" Her head tilts slightly to the side as her eyes slightly droop.

"I could ask you the same thing." He muttered under his breath.

"Who the fuck are you?" Lee asks all of a sudden he is just as confused. As a random boy has just walked in here.

Harvey's snaps his attention to the brown headed boy who wouldn't let him in. "I'm her brother asshole." Harvey tone sounds irritated as he brings his attention back to Kayla.

Lee eyes drift to Gabby who is currently crouched down rubbing Indias back. Gabby looks at him and nods verifying that it is her brother.

Even though Gabby only met Ethan once, his name was mentioned she knew that he had to of been her brother plus they looked a like even if they never wanted to admit it.

Ethan rushed into the bathroom following Dean. Dean hadn't really said much other than that Harvey needed him in the bathroom and it was an emergency. Once Dean shown Ethan the bathroom Ethan told him to leave.