5 | 𝐿𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓇

A/N: Hey guys, I decided to make a chapter in Grayson's POV. I hope it turns out okay, enjoy!

Grayson's POV

The first time I saw her was when someone dropped her off in the school's parking lot. Probably a parent or something, I thought. When she waved at them from outside of the car, I could already tell that she was one of those friendly, shy people who always want to help one another. Even from the distance between us it was pretty obvious that her smile was fake and she was absolutely panicking—which I didn't blame her for. With her looks—not sound like a pervert or anything, but she looked incredibly beautiful—most girls would hate her from the start, and the guys will try to get in her pants as soon as they see her. 'Ooh, fresh meat' they'll say.

There are about three people I can tolerate at this school. Well, most of the time. Kyle, Anderson and Jacob, the latter I call Jake. I don't know if I would exactly call them 'my friends', but they're the closest people I have. They do annoy the shit out of me at times, but I can trust them.

The girl was wearing a jean skirt that reached mid-thigh and an off-shoulder top, and I just knew the boys were going to be creepy about it. Not that I should talk much, I've had my fantasies before - I mean who hasn't? But I try to keep them hidden.

And even if I didn't, she looked way too innocent for that. Maybe it was a façade, a fake. It wouldn't be the first time a girl tried to act all innocent, but I always saw straight through it, so I guess we'll see. Why the hell would I even care if she were a virgin or not. Plus, she'd probably annoy the shit out of me. I hate bubbly people, they're always so loud and talkative, and for what? Why would you be excited to go to school and talk to snakes? I don't think I'll ever understand.

Her skin looked soft to the touch and so golden and beautiful in the sunlight. Her lips weren't exactly plump, but not thin either. A rose pink, just like the blush that caressed her cheeks, and they beheld an extremely kissable impression. Her curious blue eyes scanned the place but didn't see mine.

Did she even notice all the eyes that were on her, surely she did, right? She was fiddling with the strap of her backpack and then looked down at the ground as she started her journey to the new high school. She was new, no doubt about that. In this school—which wasn't that big, neither too small—you'll see every face at least once. Most people knew each other's names, I would probably too, if I actually cared about them.

Boys were watching her every move with desire clear in their eyes. As disgusting as it sounds, and I hated to admit it, I could see why. Everything about her was perfect, from head to toe.

The bigger percentage of the girls were bitter-looking with jealousy plastered on their faces. They were envious of her form, the arrival she just made without noticing and the stares she got from everyone.

A group of silly and childish jocks whistled at her, but strangely enough, she didn't hear and kept on walking. It was as if she were in her own little world of imagination.

"Bro, r'you listening?" Anderson nudged me lightly on the arm. I looked at him, not having listened to anything he said. I raised my brows and hummed, confirming I did, even though I didn't and had no clue what he was on about.

But Anderson knew and he didn't really care, he just repeated what he said, "Are you free on Friday?"

Anderson was the calm, unbothered and more laid-back friend. He was definitely an introvert and never really talked. I don't think he's ever gotten on my nerves before.
He has a girlfriend though, she doesn't go to school here. They met at a fight club.
We sometimes went there if somebody we knew was playing. I still wonder how they're together, she was so wild and loud, while he was the opposite. They did have a few things in common. For example the lust of seeing blood on people they hate. He was quiet, but don't judge a book by its cover, his mind was seriously dark.