31 | ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵁᵖ ᶠᵒʳ ᴹʸˢᵉˡᶠ

A/N: Please VOTE if you enjoy this chapter! Hope you like it :)

Sophia's POV

It's school again, yay! I internally rolled my eyes and pressed the stop-button of my alarm. I tumbled out the covers and lumped towards the bathroom. I took a shower, did my usual morning routine, and threw on the first items in my wardrobe I could find. (Outfit below >)

I put on mascara and lip gloss, leaving my hair in the position it was right now, too lazy to do anything about it

I already ate breakfast, so I only grabbed my bag and waved goodbye to my parents before I was out the door. 

I listened to my 'Walk to school' playlist, and felt like I were in a movie as some Taylor Swift songs played. I felt the nostalgia rush through my heart and veins. I missed my old town - Liv, the house, the school, and I wanted to thoroughly meet Ben (Liv's boyfriend). Though, I liked it here, a lot. And I was thankful to the people I had met.   

The school gates came into view, and I took a deep breath in. Even though I've already been here for a few weeks, I still get anxious walking here alone. My stupid social anxiety never let my mind have some peace, always making me think people are staring at me. 

I went to my locker and fetched the right binders and folders for my classes when I felt someone push me against the wall. I stumbled a little, but luckily didn't fall and embarrass myself any further. 

I turned around, confused as to who would shove me like that - I knew it wasn't by accident, I still felt the two hand prints on my back from where they touched me. 

My eyebrows rose up when I saw three girls standing there, one in the front and two a little behind. I recognised them from somewhere, but couldn't put my finger on it. 

"Watch it, Dork," the girl in front spat angrily, a smirk taking place in the corner of her mouth. What? I wasn't even the one who... Never mind. I sighed softly and did the only thing I knew how to - apologised.

"S-Sorry," I muttered quietly. I hate how vulnerable and weak I felt. I hate how I couldn't stand up for myself. I felt frail.

The third girl snickered and whispered to her friend next to her, clear enough for me to hear, "Look at the way she dresses." The two giggled and the one in front snorted, scrutinizing me up and down. I shuffled on my feet, and was about to walk away, getting uncomfortable with their presence. I don't even know them, and what's so funny. Don't I dress 'normal'? 

I shut my locker and turned away. And even if my clothes didn't fit in the 'normal' clothes category, why does it bother them? I never did anything to make them bully-

"Sophia!" I heard a voice from behind me, and I spun around. I spotted Natalie leaning against my locker, Leslie beside her. She beckoned me to them. The three girls were still in the middle of the hallway, watching Natalie and Leslie in disgust.