29 | "ˢʰⁱᵗ"

A/N: Here's long chap. for y'all, hope you like it!

⚠ BTW, mentioning of bl00d, m^rder and m£ntal !llne$$e$ here. (I'm sorry, I don't quite know if I should put a warning for this up or not, but just in case, here you go :)) ⚠

Third Person's POV

"Shit," cursed Sophia. It was one of the first times she cursed - her parents taught her not to - but at this point, she couldn't care any less. 

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. We're gonna die!" yelled Bella but in a whisper tone, so that he couldn't hear us. 

"No. Okay? We are not going to die here and now," Evie tried reassuring, of course, it didn't work. Though Sophia gave her points for trying. 

They heard footsteps coming closer, they couldn't make out from where the sound was coming, it was an echo. The three friends looked around viciously, thinking: 'he could be anywhere'

It was misty and dark - we made the mistake of coming here in the evening - so that made it extremely difficult to see. Sophia shook her head to herself, 'Yup, we are absolutely going to die here...' 

Sophia's POV
A few hours earlier...

"Thank you, thank you for coming!" I affirmed to Evie and Arabella as they entered my house when I let them in. I sent them my address after they told me they'd come. 

"No worries," confirmed Evie, smiling. I lead them to my room and asked them if they were thirsty or wanted something to eat, they declined the offer kindly. 

"So, what can we help you with?" requested Bella after we settled down on my bed. I was a bit nervous about telling them. I wasn't sure if I should drag them into this mess. But no one will know, right?  

I sighed and decided to give them the whole truth, from the start 'til the end. Their faces were priceless, they went from shock, to disgusted and scared, to smirking faces - I told them about Grayson coming over, including the kiss - to curious. 

"Wow..." they both muttered in unison. I nodded, knowing how they must be feeling about this. "That's a lot," noted Evie. I gave a curt, humourless laugh. 

I showed them the picture I took from the address, saying, "I don't know what to do now. I mean, I can't just do nothing, and I also don't want Grayson to get pushed into this as well. This isn't his problem, he shouldn't be stressing about this, I need to fix it," I voiced my thoughts. 

They nodded in understanding. That's why I love them, always so understanding and patient, just like Liv. 
We got the plan to search up the place on Google Earth, to get an idea of how the place looked. It was an uncanny looking area. A situation that it wouldn't surprise me if gangs hung out there. 

It was silent for a second, we were all trying to think of what to do. I was so concentrated, me and Evie jumped when Bella suddenly stood up, standing in front of us now. She had that look on her face she gets when she has an insane idea. "Oh no, I know that look," said Evie, already disagreeing with Bella, without her even having to say anything. 

"Oh, come on! You don't even know what I'm going to say!" protested Bella. Evie rolled her eyes and lifted up her hands, as if saying alright, alright, go on.

Bella grinned an evil grin, it made me slightly dubious, but I didn't object. "Okay, so what if we went there - to that location," she clarified, and Evie immediately straightened her back, appearing uncomfortable. "I mean, nothing'll happen. There'll be nobody, the phone is most-likely to be laying in one of the garbage bins. In movies, they always throw the phones away after they've used it, for if someone were to track it down. She had a point.