26 | 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

A/N: Here's another update for y'allll :3 
Please don't forget to VOTE「❀」 

Grayson's POV

I grunted. I grunted every time I punched the punching bag with all my might and strength. My mind was so clouded with violent thoughts swirling around. For example Logan... What the hell is his problem? Telling Sophia to stay away from us - from me. The fact that I don't even know why I'm mad makes me even more angry. I know he did the right thing, we're no good for someone like Sophia, but still...

I didn't pause what I was doing, even when my throat was dry of thirst and my knuckles were all sore and red. Another thought that made my blood boil was him. He dared to threaten me and Jake, Anderson and Kyle. He must have forgotten that my promise that I will kill him if he tries to interfere with my life again.   

We all know by now that he must've had a spy, someone working with him and against us, because he's still supposed to be in jail. Who would want to bail him out? His family would absolutely never do that. For two simple reasons. One, he murdered half of it, and two, the people that are left over will never go near him. I don't blame them, he's a complete psycho. 

Someone - we assume the spy - left another note, this time without killing someone. The son of a bitch spelled the message out in our own-made secret language. We made it when we were younger, when we were still 'friends'. My face turned into a disgusted one when I finally stopped, I didn't want to think of these times, they're in the past. They're over.  

He wasn't even a friend. He used me, tried to make me into a fighter, one who will stand by him and turn me into the same awful person that he is. My jaw was clenched and, even though my fists ached, I balled them up intensely. 

'I see that you don't want to play my game with me anymore, that kind of hurts me, to be honest. Don't you remember all the fun times we used to shared, I really thought you wouldn't forget. I definitely didn't.
But that's okay, I'll just have to help you remember. I already proved a point when your little girlfriend died. Tragic, by the way, isn't it?
Well, I'm sending my best regards, hope you're safe and, don't worry, we'll get through this. Just like we always did.'

That is the message I deciphered off of the little post-it note that stuck to my car's front window. He's mocking me, he's fucking mocking me! Of course I couldn't forget all those years I spent with him, how could I? He manipulated me, told me he was the only one who could 'help' me. But in reality, I was the one helping him

There's one thing I am grateful for, though. He taught me how to fight. He taught me how to not give a shit about what people think or say. Because no matter what who you are, there will always be assholes who try to bring you down. I guess for one thing he was useful and didn't entirely ruin my childhood. 

I told Anderson and Kyle about it, not Jake yet - he has football practice and I won't risk anyone checking his phone, Jake said he'd come to us later. 

I heard the door open and close, knowing it was only Anderson and Kyle, I took my towel and wiped my forehead with it. 

As I walked up the basement stairs, I grabbed three cans of beer, throwing one to each of them when I saw them in the kitchen. They caught it with their fast reflexes and opened it. I took a swig and grabbed a shirt from on the counter and put it on. 

At first no one said anything, everyone simply thought about that post-it note. It was in a handwriting I have never seen before, so that didn't help us.