one

"​​​​​​Aura!" The boy with raven hair, wearing his glasses was sitting on his bed in the house number 4 of the privet drive

"What is it Harry?" The hufflepuff girl asked, lifting up her eyes from her sketch to find her brother glaring at her.

"Can we go outside now?" Harry groaned, slumping down his shoulders. He was already pissed about not getting a single letter from his friends 

"Harry James potter!" Aurelia angrily shouted,"Don't you dare move even an inch from your place."

"Seriously?" Harry groaned, taking his earlier position as he sat on the bed, for Aurelia's sketch. The fifteen year old girl, who was ignored in the belief that she was an outcast has always found an escape in sketching.

She would just sit down at the table near the window of her's and Harry's small bedroom and would gaze at the stars before sketching them out in her sketch notebook.

"Aura, my hands are hurting." Harry complained, a big frown on his face.

"You're disturbing me Harry." Aura pouted, keeping her sketch book and pencil aside,"Come on, we'll continue it later."

"You aren't planning of letting it go, now are you?" Harry groaned, getting off the bed.

"Nope." Aura smiled, putting on her flat converse,"Where are we going by the way?"

"Park?" Harry suggested, tying his shoelaces,"Trust me, anywhere is better than this shit hole."

Aurelia just smiled in agreement before following her brother out of the door. The two of them quietly made their way down, finding Petunia asleep on the couch in the living room while Dudley was nowhere in sight.

The park was just a few miles apart from the house, so it just took them around ten to fifteen minutes to reach the park which was radiating such a happy vibe.

The sister brother duo sat on the swings, Harry reading out the daily prophet while Aurelia was looking at the sand which was sparkling like gold under her feet.

Warm sun from the sunny summer sky beat down on Aurelia's exposed legs clobbered with sunscreen.

A little boy was playing in the park, on the merry go round as the two Hogwarts students stared at him.

"Let's get home." The little one's mother called, grasping his hand lightly. Aurelia turned her gaze to find her brother looking at the son-mother with a rueful expression on his face.

"Aurelia!"

The siblings lifted their gaze up to find Dudley and his gang walking towards them with a smirk on their faces. One of Dudley's friend, Gordon had always liked Aurelia and never missed a chance to compliment her or in other words, flirt with her.

"You look absolutely stunning, my dear Aurelia." Gordon grinned cheekily, stopped in front of Aurelia who was looking straight at him,"We should go out together? It would be fun. What do you say darling?"