eleven

Walking through the hallways, Harry's eyes roamed around looking for his sister but she was nowhere to be seen

Walking through the hallways, Harry's eyes roamed around looking for his sister but she was nowhere to be seen. Having left with one last place, Harry jogged up to the library and rushed inside without even bothering to greet Madan Pince. 

A certain brunette was seated at the far most table with her hands constantly scribbling something on the dry parchment. Breathing in relief, Harry pulled out a chair and took a seat causing Aurelia to look up from her essay.

"oh Harry." smiled Aurelia, stopping her scribbles.

"I wanted to tell you something, it's rather important." Harry said when he saw Aurelia going back to her essay.

"go on." Aurelia nodded, still not looking up from her essay.

"look at me for once." Harry hissed, grabbing the quill out of her hand as he felt a little jealous that Aurelia has almost completed all her homework when he hasn't even started. Sibling things.

"Okay." Sighed Aurelia, putting her parchment aside and looked at her brother.

"I talked to Padfoot." Harry started,"Last night, in the common room. He appeared in the fireplace, I mean his face was visible." Aurelia's face held confused expression,"That doesn't matters but listen to what I've got to say, I told him about how Umbridge isn't letting us use magic at all."

Harry leaned little closer to make sure that nobody else could listen to him,"According to Sirius, fudge thinks that Dumbledore is trying to form an army and take over the ministry-"

"but that's not true." Aurelia frowned. 

"Exactly. And these mass disappearances..." Harry gulped the lump forming in his throat,"these are just like the last time when Voldemort tried to take over the whole Wizarding world."

Aurelia kept quiet, being the 'not so braver' twin all she does is keeps quiet.

"s-so that means... that we need to do something." Aurelia whispered.

"yeah and hermione suggested that.." Harry hesitated for a moment,"that I should start some defense classes. I mean, Umbridge isn't letting us use magic at all. We can't just sit here."

"that's a great idea." Aurelia smiled, looking at Harry,"so when are you starting?"

"I don't know." Harry muttered, playing with Aurelia's quill,"I'm not sure if I'm capable enough t-"

"You're far more than that." Aurelia encouraged, keeping her hand on Harry's,"Trust me, you're one of the bravest person I've ever known. Just like Mom and Dad." Harry smiled at the mention of his parents,"I'm sure everybody would love to volunteer you."

"I don't think so." Harry's smile faltered,"Nobody believes me. They don't trust me. I'm nothing more than a liar."

"Harry." Aurelia sighed, turning on her chair to face her brother,"Make sure you don't start seeing yourself through the eyes of those who don't value you. Know your worth even if they don't."