forty five

after harry and aurelia had seen everything that snape wanted them to know they were in shock

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

after harry and aurelia had seen everything that snape wanted them to know they were in shock. it took a moment for aurelia to realise that snape loved her mother and was trying to keep her safe. but something else grabbed her attention, her and harry's needing death.

 they needed to die which meant that they'll have to leave everything behind from their happiness to their friends. it shook aurelia to the core that she won't be able to see theodore again. the boy who brought so much joy and happiness to her would be left far behind.

she immediately grabbed a quill from dumbledore's office and a parchment and started writing a letter.

"what are you doing?" harry questioned.

aurelia spoke nothing and kept writing, not wanting to be late.

"I'll be back in a minute. this is urgent." aurelia gave an apologetic smile and with that she darted out, searching for the two certain hufflepuffs. she found them sitting with each other, healing their wounds.

"susan! hannah!" aurelia exclaimed, breathing heavily. the girls were startled at the start but when they noticed that it's just aurelia, they smiled brightly at her.

"i don't have much time but can you please give it to theodore?" aurelia spoke in one go, handing the letter to susan who nodded in response.

"what's wrong?" hannah tried to ask but aurelia was already on her way back to dumbledore's office where she met up with harry.

"where did you go?" harry asked, completely confused by aurelia's actions.

"had something important to do." aurelia quietly muttered before changing the topic,"so what next?"

"we need to do it." harry didn't push aurelia further though he knew that she was writing to theodore and it just pained him that she won't be able to see him again, seeing that how much she loved him.

aurelia nodded quietly, smiling sympathetically at harry who led her outside. 

"where have you been?" hermione asked, worriedly once she saw the twins walking up to them.

"we thought you two went to the forest." ron said in a panicked tone.

"we are going there now." harry said.

harry gave aurelia a look as if saying to follow him and was about to turn around when ron spoke up,"are you mad? no! you can't give yourself to him."

"aurelia. please don't go. stop him." hermione tried to stop the twins but aurelia just gave her an apologetic smile

aurelia stopped in her tracks when she felt harry stopping besides her.

"what is it?" hermione questioned,"what is it you know?"

harry glanced once at aurelia who gave him a slight nod causing harry to finally turn around and face his friends.

"there's a reason we can hear them. . . the horcruxes." harry explained,"I think we've known for a while and I think you have too."