twenty

​​​​​​​a/n: the chapter is very long, so just read wherever you see 'aurelia' that's what's new here

​​​​​​​a/n: the chapter is very long, so just read wherever you see 'aurelia' that's what's new here. i hate this chapter so much. 

"harry, he's got sirius!" aurelia cried, following his brother up the stairs,"sirius needs help!"

"that's what I'm trying to do okay!" harry snapped, clearly irritated by aurelia's constant nagging.

"Harry are you sure that it was all true?" Hermione interrupted.

"It's just like with Mr. Weasley." Harry tried to explain,"It's the same door I've been dreaming about for months. I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something. Something he didn't have last time."

"And its in the department of ministries." aurelia added,"Harry's right!"

"Will you please listen Harry?" Hermione pleaded as aurelia just watched them with a big frown on her face. She was confused.

"What if Voldemort meant for you two to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get you and aurelia?" Hermione explained what she felt.

"it felt real hermione!" aurelia tried to explain.

"she's right hermione! Sirius needs us!" harry exclaimed.

"Harry-"

"Hermione please! He's the only family I've left other than my sister!"

Hermione and Ron exchanged looks before Ron spoke up,"What do we do now?"

Harry ran up the stairs, the three others following him as he explained,"We'll have to use the Floo Network. It's the only way we can get in."

"Umbridge has the chimneys under surveillance"Hermione reminded.

Harry shook his head, a small smirk on his face as he said," Not all of them." He lead them to Umbridge's office and stopped at the door.

"Alohamora"Harry whispered after pulling out his wand and the door opened. They ran inside as Harry ordered," Alert the order if you can. I'm going alone."

"no you are not!" aurelia frowned, gulping the lump forming in her throat,"i'm coming with you."

"i can't put you in danger aura!" harry said, keeping his hands on aurelia's shoulder.

"i understand harry but please." aurelia requested.

"fine." harry sighed in defeat before looking at his two friends,"we are going alone."

Are you mental?"Ron exclaimed,"We're going with you!"

"Its dangerous" Harry stated, kneeling beside the fireplace.

"When are you going to get in your head?"Hermione scolded,"We're in this together."

"That you are."