Initiation part 2

As I stepped out of the van, I saw Gee talking excitedly to Party while Kat was talking to the other three. When my feet hit the ground with a thud, Party turned and looked behind me to the guy.

"How'd they do Dr.?" he asked.

"They did great. All three were completely honest." Dr. replied.

"Did we all have the same questions?" Gee asked.

"Yup." Dr. replied before wheeling back and closing the door.

I turned to face the rest of them, and saw all the guys in a huddle.

"Oh jeez, what do you think that's about?" asked Kat.

"No idea, but I'm sure we'll find out." Said Gee. And sure enough, the guys turned back around. Party Poison grabbed Gee's hand again an again led us. This time we went out a ways into the zones. There, we saw Flaming, Gasoline, and another Killjoy standing by a table that held laser guns.

"You guys can go back now, thanks." said Kobra Kid. It was the first time we'd heard him speak this entire time. We watched the three leave and were now alone with the guys.

"Alright. Part two. Shoot the cactus down there." said Party, pointing to a cactus just visible from here.

"Seriously?" I asked, thinking it was way too far for these little lasers to shoot.

"Yup. Go." said Jet Star.

I took in a deep breath and walked up to the table with Gee and Kat by my side. I grabbed a blue one, Kat grabbed a deep purple one, and of course Gee grabbed the black one.

"One at a time please." said Party.

Gee raised her hands up first, closing her left eye to take aim. When she fired, there was barely a sound, just a flash from the laser. We couldn't see if she'd hit the target or not though.

"We'll check the cactus when you guys are done." Said Fun Ghoul.

Next was Kat's turn. She did the same thing that Gee did, though she somehow made it seem like more of a natural stance. After her it was me of course. When I stood at the stop just before the table, I raised my hands, breathing out hard through my nose as I did. Shutting my left eye, I prayed I wouldn't accidentally hit a killjoy that was stupid enough to go out there. That'd be just my luck. When I pulled the trigger, I only felt a little tug from the gun, and then nothing. I lowered the gun, setting it back onto the table where I'd got it from.

"Field trip!" yelled Ful Ghoul, who started jogging ahead to the cactus.

"Freak!" yelled Jet Star, who was smiling. Kobra KId said nothing, keeping his perfect poker face. Damn I was going to have to break that. I looped my arm under Gee's, who looped hers with Kat, and without saying a word we skipped after Fun Ghoul, laughing the entire way.

When we got to the cactus, there were only two marks on the plant.

"Who got it?" Kat asked.

"We'll see." said Jet Star, who got close to the cactus.

"What the hell is he doing?" asked Gee.

"He has a wierd way of telling whick gun hit the cactus. He's just strange. But it helps sometimes." said Kobra Kid.

"Ok. The winners are..............Atomic and Cyanide!" said Jet Star.

"Holy meese!!" Yelled Gee, who started jumping around like a diseased chicken, dragging Katherine with her. I just laughed at their craziness.

"You guys are retarded." I said.

"You're just jelly!" Gee said, sticking her tounge out at me. I faked hurt and pretended to cry, making everyone laugh.

"ALright you three, time for the last part." said Party Poison, again grabbing Gee's hand. What was up with that?