the new kids in town | 10

FRIDAY MORNING_____

FRIDAY MORNING
_____

     In the wee hours of the morning, the sun began to make its appearance. Casting it's burning orange light at the very bottom of the sky, making the deep, violet of the night slip away into a lavender-like color. The beautiful morning hues poured into the large windows of the Academy, filling the school with its wonderful glow.

The birds chirped.

The bees buzzed.

And squirrels ran amuck in the dew-covered grass as the students of Rainsford Academy lay snuggled in their dorms.

Well...

All except for four.

Gathered in Armani's dorm room, under the dim light of dawn, the four Leviathan boys sat in a circle on the floor...

Flipping the hell out.

"What the fuck do you mean she's alive?!" Tyler whisper yelled, his eyes nearly bugging out of his sockets as he stared at Armani, grabbing fistfuls of his own hair.

"That's what I'm saying! I don't know how she's alive,especially when I was there when she died," Armani stressed, running a hand through his already tossled hair.

"You guys are stressin' me out," Darryn drawled, pulling the flask from his pocket, and twisting the top off and knocking back the whiskey within. With a wince, he cleared his throat, meeting the wide eyes of the three others staring at him. "What?" he pouted.

"Where did that flask come from?!" Tyler whisper yelled once more, his brows furrowing as his mind went from problem to problem. "What the hell is happening?" he whined, leaning all the back until he hit the cold, carpeted floor.

Andre hummed, his eyes watching closely as Darryn licked the whiskey from his pierced lower lip.

Armani narrowed his eyes, sighing as his own mind reeled from everything happening. "Who knows? Definitely not us," he grumbled as he played with the lace of his shoes.

Sitting back up with a groan, Tyler's eyes went down to the flask in Darryn's hand. "So when did you start drinking, Dare? And why wasn't I invited to the party, you asslick?" he huffed as he snatched the flask from Darryn's hand.

With a pouty lip and doe-like eyes, Darryn whined, "Hey!" as Tyler drank from the flask, wincing at the bitter taste of the dark liquor.

"Isn't too early in the morning to be alcoholics?" Andre questioned, mildly amused as he watched Tyler and Darryn snatch the flask from one another.