One drink

Cara's POV:-

I drove off to Ashton's house with the speed that can make police give me a fucking speeding ticket but I didn't care.

Once I made it to his place. I knocked on his door with 'open up its FBI!' energy.

I tapped my feet on the ground continuously as I waited for him to answer the door. and there he was in an all-black outfit, smirking at me.

"What took you so long?" I asked, getting even more frustrated than I was.

"Sorry, I was in my study room but come on in" he replied as invite me in.

"So, what brings you here, Anderson?" He asked as we settled down on his couch.

"I need wine first," I said as I sigh deeply which made his ocean blue eyes go widen.

"You fucked up that bad?"

I nodded.

He gave me an 'oh boy' expression before he got me wine from his expensive collection.

"So, you remember the infamous Santiago Torres from college?" I questioned, taking a sip from the glass.

"That half Spanish, half English bastard? Of course. What about him?"

I continued to sip my drink as I told him everything happened to me but this didn't help either. Why? Because he is...

He is fucking laughing at me!

One thing is for sure, best friends laughs at your misery and mine is no different.

"I am sorry but can you go back to the part where you became his girlfriend in split seconds?" he said between his laughs, rolling on the couch.

I narrowed my eyes and gave him a death glare which didn't stop him from laughing at my stupidity.

let's declare this day as the worst day of my life...

"Will you stop laughing now?" I groan as I threw the nearest thing on him which luckily was just a pillow.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry" He let out a chuckle before stopped making fun of me.

* Few drinks later*

"This one is finished. I want another" I whined.

"No you don't," Ash said, sipping from his glass.

I don't know how to deal with the crisis in my head. So, in honour of that, I'm drinking like it's the end of the world.

*Few more drinks later*

"Hey, let's make Tik Tok!" I squealed before standing up on the table.

"Since when you are interested in
making Tik Tok?" He raised an eyebrow at me

"since now!"

Of course, We ended up making Tik Tok videos which I'm probably going to regret making the minute I'm sober.

*Whole fucking bottle down later*

"Ash, I choose you!" I pointed at my best friend who was done with my drunk ass

"Choose me? For what?" He quizzed

"I choose you. You're my Pokémon from now on" I petted his head lightly with a giggle

"Ash choose Pikachu, dumbass and I'm not a Pokémon" He laughed a little before taking away the empty bottle from my hand

"Pikachu? Right! Pikachu! Let's find Pikachu!"

And the last thing I remember was we fell asleep on the couch after watching many many seasons of Pokémon.

                       ✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

PIKA PIKA PIKA! NO I'M NOT DRUNK BUT ANYWAY, WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE POKÉMON?

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU PLEASE. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND STAY HAPPY. I'LL SEE YOU AROUND TILL THEN

HASTA LA VISTA BABY 😘