I Screwed Up

Dean's POV:-

who does like work? because I don't!

Well... being someone's manager is not that easy, you know? especially when your boss is someone like claire herself. she's determined, strict, hardworking, and NO FUN.

I groan as I glance at those files. ugh... can't I just order someone else to do it for me?

oh, wait... yes I can. I grabbed the files and made my way to the cubicle.

"Amara, in my cabin... Now" I commanded my one-night stand before heading to my cabin.

"what do you want, Dean?" she asked as she walked in, crossing her arms.

I smirked and pointed at the bundle of files which Cara asked- or let's say threw at my face.

"I want you to analyze them and make a VERY convincing report" I commanded.

"and what made you think that I will gladly follow your orders? just because I slept with you doesn't mean I am your little bitch" she said with of course no sarcasm.

"you can't just deny my-" " I get paid by Cara not by you so of course I can" she cut me off before leaving the cabin.

Damn.

I eventually end up making the report myself. hours passed and I have only finished half of the work.

what the hell is this? a never-ending project? Argh... it's going to be a long night.

another hour passed and all I could think of is eating waffles. I was sleepy and hungry but I have work on my ass. I finally let out a sigh once I got done with this work.

Since it's 2021 and everything can be done online. Why waste time making a presentation. Right?

I grabbed my belongings before emailing the report to Ca-

*Sent to Santiago Torres*

Uh oh...

Wait! I can still fix this!

I harried and deleted the email but before I couldn't... The laptop screen and my cabin's light went out. You know what they say? Once made a mistake cannot be undone...

Son of a bitch! Son of a bitch! Son of a bitch! Dean... you're done! Let's hope I'm not dying tomorrow. I don't want my tombstone to be written with...

'here lies Dean
Cause of death- sending business report to boss's enemy.
You will live in our hearts and souls, forever

I panicked at the thought and grabbed my belongings before walking out of the cabin in the dark.

Why on earth I sent it to the only person she hates?! Oh lord, please help me...

What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? Fuck it! If I'm gonna die by the hands of my boss tomorrow might as well have my favourite waffles as my last wish.

No one comes in the way of me and my waffles. Not even Cara.

                      ✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

DEAN POV FOR Y'ALL! ENJOY!

PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU LIKED MY WORK.
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND STAY HAPPY. I'LL SEE YOU AROUND TILL THEN

HASTA LA VISTA, BABY 😘