25: My Phone

(Your POV)

Oh my god he just hit me.

I close my eyes and wait for the stinging to stop. I had gotten used to him hitting me but, I never thought I would have to deal with it again.

"You're trying to make me jealous. Wow that's cute." He says.

"That's funny, Tom calls me cute too." I say.

Luke is silent for a moment, "You really want to say that?" He asks me but I keep my mouth closed.

Then he quickly puts his hands on either side of my chair. I flinch at how close he is to me now. He is hovering over me and I can feel his breath on my face.

"I asked a question." He says between gritted teeth. I quickly shake my head no.

"Good." He says and kisses my forehead. I flinch back.

"Get away from me." I say.

He leans back and takes his hands off my chair. "That's exactly what you said about 8 months ago."

My breath catches in my throat. He did not just go there. Well, knowing him he probably would.

Tears form in my eyes but I try to blink them back. I look away from Luke and start counting my breaths to distract myself.

Breathe in, breathe out. One

Breathe in, breathe out. Two

Three,

Four,

"Y/n!" I look up at Luke. "Where is your phone?"

So he isn't that stupid, but still pretty stupid.

"I gave it to Mai. She was fixing something on my phone and she forgot to give it back. You know, being the forgetful person she is." I say as calmly as I can without giving away that I'm lying.

He looks me up and down before nodding his head. "Ok." He says and walks out.

Damn, I deserve an award for coming up with a believable lie that quickly.

I take a deep breath and close my eyes. I have to try to get my phone out my pocket.

My arms and legs are tied down by duct tape, i just need to find a way to break one of my arms free.

I try to break the tape with just moving my arms. It doesn't work, not surprised.

The only other thing I can think to do is tear it with my teeth.

I sigh and sit up straight. I don't have the best back flexibility so this will probably hurt.

The tape on my right hand already has a small rip in it so I decide to try to get that hand free.

I lean down to my right hand. I bite the upper edge of the tape that broke and pull my right wrist in the opposite direction.

Yup, my back hurts a lot right now.

I bite the tape really hard and yank my head back. When I look to see if it worked I notice that my teeth hurt a lot. I ignore the pain and look at my right hand. The tape is mostly ripped except for a little bit at the end.

I pull my wrist towards myself and the tape breaks.

Yes!

I move my hand to try and grab my phone.

Then I realize my phone is in my left pocket. I let out an angry sigh and reach in that direction. Since I'm trying to do this as quickly as possible I'm not being super careful.

When I reach for the pocket I hit my phone through the pocket. My phone falls out onto the floor and a little bit behind my chair.

My angry gets the better of me and I yell, "Ahh! Motherfucker!"

Then my face goes shocked. Damn it, I hope Luke didn't hear me. Oh god this is the worst thing that could have happened.

I shut my eyes tightly. I literally hate myself right now.

Then I hear footsteps coming towards me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I whisper to myself. I have this habit of repeating cuss words when I'm scared or in pain.

"What was that I heard you yell?" Luke asks as he steps into the room. I don't say anything, I could barely hear him anyways. The only thing I can hear is my heartbeat, it's so fucking loud.

"You—" he starts. I know that he say my phone on the floor. "What's this?"

I hear him walk over to me and stop to pick up the phone. Then he stands in front of me with a smirk on his face.

He shows me the phone. It has a few calls from Harry, Sami, and Mai. Tom and Haz both called almost 20 times.

Luke turns the phone back to himself and clears all my notifications.

"What the hell is this?" He turn the phone back to me and it shows my wallpaper. It's a picture of the six of us, Sami, Mai, Tom, Haz, and Harry.

"My friends." I say blankly.

"Whatever just, how did you get your arm free?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders.

"You're an idiot." He says.

"I'm not a mirror." I say.

"Didn't say you were."

"Eh, you kinda implied it."

"You're going to regret doing that." He says. "What's the passcode to your phone?"

I don't say anything.

"Tell me."

Silence

"Now or you'll wish you did."

Silence

Then he slaps me across the face and grabs my wrist really tight. I look up at him to see him smirking.

"Oh babe, now we're going to have some fun."
———————————————
(Tom's POV)

Right as Sami presses the 'done' button the screen goes black.

"What just happened?" Sami asks Mai.

"Oh it probably died. My phone is broken and it dies all the time. It takes forever to turn on again." Mai says.

"Well why can't we do it on Sami's phone?" Haz asks.

"Because I can't find my phone and i deleted the app too." She says.

"What the fuck is going on? It feels like we're in some type of movie or some shit." I say. Everyone nods.

"Well we should probably get some sleep while we wait for it to charge." Harry says.

"Yeah." It is like almost 5:00 in the morning.

~While they are sleeping~

I can't fall asleep, there are too many thoughts running through my head.

But I'm so tired I end up falling asleep anyways.

I can't even get Y/n out of my dreams.