5: Time to Film

(Your POV)

~Wednesday night~

I'm getting ready for bed and I'm stressing out. Tomorrow morning I have to go to set. I can't stop thinking about all the things that could go wrong.

I set my alarm for 5:30am because I don't want to be late.

Finally I'm prepared to sleep. I lay my head down and try to relax the best I can. I'm still freaking out so I do some breathing exercises.

After about 30 minutes and I fall asleep.

*BEEP! BEEP! BE-*

I groan and turn off the alarm. I forget for a second why I set an alarm at 5:30. Then I remember and jump out of bed. I take a shower and start getting ready.

(Your outfit)

I do my hair and makeup before checking the time, 6:30

Perfect.

I make sure my phone is charged and get into my car. I drive to Starbucks to get coffee and something to eat.

By the time I'm finished it's a little after 7:00am. It takes about 20 minutes to get to the studio.

Perfect, again.

I hop into my car and drive to the studio. On the way see and ton of fans in Marvel clothes.

I make it into the studio at 7:22, it couldn't be any more perfect for my first day.

I walk in and a woman approaches me.

"Hi I am Lillian Brookes, remember me? I'm your assistant." She says.

She looks like she is about 25-30 years old, pretty young. She is beautiful with long brown wavy hair and hazel/ green eyes. She is tall, taller than me, but most people are taller than me. I'm only 5'3 and all my friends make fun of me for it.

"Yes I do remember you." I say shaking her hand.

"Well, welcome to the studio," she says slightly raising her hands up. "The first person's makeup you will be doing is Robert's." She says and I freeze.

"R-Robert? Like Robert Downey Junior?" I ask and she nods.

"I know your nervous but I promise he's a super nice guy." She says.

"I'm just worried I'll mess up!" I say as we start walking towards his trailer.

"Don't worry, I'll be there to help you." She smiles and I smile back.

We get to Robert's trailer and Lillian knocks on the door.

"Hello?" We here him call from the inside.

"Hi it's Lillian with Y/n!" She says.

"Oh!" We hear him say before he opens the door. "Hello ladies."

"Hi." I say. Somehow I sounded completely normal and confident, which never happens.

"We'll come on in." He says.

We go into the trailer and Lillian tells me what I need to do for his face. It's basically just some blood and bruises, easy stuff. Other people are there too and they are getting what he is going to wear.

When I finished his makeup I'm really proud of it. This first day is going better than I thought it would.

I hope it stays that way.

"Wow! That's looks amazing Y/n!" Lillian says. "I'm knew Joe Russo hired you for a reason." She smiles at me.

"Thank you." I say back.

Just then someone knocks on the door.

(Tom's POV)

I go to Robert's trailer because that's where they told me to go to get my suit and my makeup done. I knock on the door and Lillian answers.

"Oh hi! Come in, Y/n just finished Robert's makeup. You're right on time." She says.

"Ok." I say and walk into the trailer.

As soon as I walk in I see Robert, then my eyes go to her, Y/n. She's even more beautiful in person. We make eye contact for longer than I excepted. We break eye contact when Robert stands up and blocks my view of her.

"Hey kid how are you?" He asks. The bruises and scratches on his face look so real.

"Good how are you?" I ask.

"I'm great, Y/n right here is amazing at her job. You'll love her." He says and points to her.

I look at Y/n and we make eye contact again. She walks over to me.

"Hi I'm Y/n L/n." She says nervously. I shake her hand.

"Hi Y/n, I'm Tom Holland." I say giving her a soft smile which she returns.

I sit down in the makeup chair while Lillian explains what Y/n is going to do for my makeup.

While Lillian is explaining, Y/n talks and traces over the spots on my face with her finger.

"Like a little cut on his left cheek." Lillian says.

"Like right here?" Y/n would ask as she traces my cheek.

Her touch was so soft and gently. All my stress from earlier is gone and I feel the most relaxed that I have felt all week.

As she works on my makeup I notice more and more things about her. Whenever she is focusing really hard on something she sticks the tip of her tongue in between her lips. It looks adorable.

Every time we make eye contact I see a little bit of worry in her eyes. I can tell that she is nervous about it being her first day and it slips through her voice sometimes when she is talking.

It is just me, her, and Lillian in the room right now. We aren't really talking much so it's kind of awkward.

"Lillian Brookes to set 1 please, Lillian Brookes to set 1." An announcement says.

"Oh that's me, Y/n you good by yourself?" Lillian asks.

"Yeah it's fine." She says.

"Ok, when your done with his makeup send me a text." Lillian says and then leaves.

"You have her number?" I ask.

"No, she never gave me her number." Y/n says and we both laugh.

"Ok well, when your done I can help you find her, I don't have anything else to do right now." I say.

"Really? Thank you so much." She says.

"No problem darling."