37: What Do You Want?

(Your POV)

My mouth falls open as Harrison stands in front of me. What the fuck does he want? To rub in my face how he ruined my life?

"What the fuck do you want Harrison?" I ask annoyed.

"Listen I know I'm probably the last person you want to see right now but we need to talk."

"No, we do not need to talk. You, need to explain to everyone what is really going on here." I say angrily.

"Y/n, please just listen to me."

"Listen to you?!? What makes you think I should trust you? It hasn't even been a full 24 hours since you tore everything away for me. Now you come all the way here for what?" I ask refusing to cry.

"Can I come in to talk?"

I roll my eyes, "fine."

As I move out of the way of the door he steps in and looks around, "You have a nice apartment."

"Don't change the subject."

He swallows and nods his head before sitting down on the couch.

I sit on one of the chairs near the couch, "So what did you come to tell me?"

"I'm sorry." He says and I give him a confused look.

"You're sorry? Ok let me get this straight, you forcefully kissed me and said I did it so Tom would break up with me, you told Harry and Tom that I was using them for the fame and planning to leave Sami and Mai after that, and you told Instagram all that too. Do you think I'm just going to forgive you after all that? Because news flash, I'm not." I say quickly, feeling very proud of myself afterwards.

"I know, and I slept on it and I realize that I'm being a complete asshole. Trust me, I'm well aware of that. I should have never ruined your relationships will all of us or told social media about it just because you don't like me back. Tom loves you, even though you two broke up he still loves you. It hurts me to see him with you but that doesn't give me any reason to do what I did. I messed up, real bad. They'll all hate me when I tell them the truth, but it's the right thing to do."

I'm shocked at his words, I don't know whether or not to believe him.

"You don't have to forgive me, I promise it's fine. I just felt that if I couldn't have you, no one could. I realize now how stupid I was. You don't deserve that, I was just blinded by my feelings for you. When we tell Tom what really happened he will forgive you I know he will."

I nod my head, "Well, if you're still looking for a girlfriend, I know someone who has feelings for you."

"Wait really? Who?" He asks with a small smile.

"Mai, she told us yesterday."

His eyes go wide, "like...actually?"

"Yes actually."

His mouth falls open and he looks off to the side.

"I know it's crazy to believe someone would like you." I say.

"Shut up." He says with a little laugh. "Does this mean you forgive me?"

"I-I don't know, Haz you hurt me. And I lost the people who mean the most to me." I say.

"That's the thing! You didn't lose them, they just believe a lie I told them! When we, I mean I, tell them the truth, they'll forgive you."

"You better be right about this." I say.

"I am."
———————————————

Haz and I found a flight that would take us back to Atlanta, but it doesn't leave till 4:00 this afternoon. So we have some time before then.

I get all my stuff packed again, we go out to get some lunch, then we watch movies until a little before 3:00. We get to the airport and get on our flight. This time though, I can't fall asleep. I'm too nervous to see the looks on their faces when we tell them none of it was true. Especially Tom, I'm terrified. This could either go really good, or really bad.

When I look over to my right I see Haz fast asleep, I guess he isn't as nervous as I am right now to get back to Atlanta. Turning back to the window I close my eyes and try to sleep. After a few minutes of listening to the soft humming of the plane I fall asleep.

"Y/n, Y/n wake up!!!" Haz whisper- yells to me as he shakes my arm.

"Fuck off." I say and push him back.

"Woah, woah, sorry. I just wanted to say we're here."

I groan and open my eyes before sitting up. Looking out the window I notice we are still in the air. Besides just seeing clouds below us I can finally see the ground. "No, we're still in the air."

"Well yeah, I mean we're in Atlanta. Even though we haven't landed yet."

"Then there's still time for me to get sleep then." I say.

"No, Y/n we're literally going to land in like 5 minutes!"

"That's five more minutes that I could have been sleeping." I hiss at him.

"Jesus Christ." Haz says and shakes his head.

The planes lands and everyone waits impatiently for them to let us off. Haz and I are silent, we're probably both thinking the same thing. We are nervous to talk to them, to tell them the truth. Haz may be even more anxious than I am because he made up this whole lie.

We finally get off the plane and grab our luggage before getting into Haz's car that he left at the airport when he flew to LA. He texts the group telling them that he's on his way back to the house.

"Did they know you came to LA?" I ask.

"Nope, and they have no idea that you're coming." He says.

"Well great." I sigh.

"Hey, it'll be fine, I promise."

"It better be, or I'm never talking to you again." I say.

"That's fair."

After about 15 minutes we get to Tom's house. Haz unbuckles his seatbelt to get out but I just stay there.

"Come on, you have to go in with me." He says gesturing to the house.

"Yeah no I'm good." I say quickly.

"Y/n, I'm not arguing with you about this, get out of the car please."

I let out a frustrated sigh and unbuckle my seatbelt before opening the door. Haz does the same and we slowly walk up the front door. Haz opens it and walks in.

"Hey guys." He says.

"Hey Haz do you-" Harry starts to ask as he walks down the hallway looking at his phone. Then he looks up and sees me. "Y/n?"

"Harry I can explain, but where's Tom?" Haz asks before I can say anything.

"Oh he didn't tell you?" Harry asks and we both look at him confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Tom went back to London, to see his family, and...a girl."

A/N

Another cliffhanger!!! Haha. Thank you guys so much for 700 reads I love you all. Also feel free to comment or vote on chapters you really like!