44: Decision

(Your POV)

I basically run to my room and open the door, even if Sami and Mai are asleep they need to hear this.

First I go over to Mai, "Mai! Mai wake up!" I whisper-yell as I shake her arm.

"What the hell do you want?" She groans.

"You'll want to hear this, I promise. Now help me wake up Sami!" I say. Mai sits up and rubs her eyes, "fine."

We walk over to Sami's bed and before I can say anything to wake her up, Mai hits her with a pillow.

Sami jumps and swats at Mai, when she doesn't fully wake up Mai hits her again. This time Sami jumps up and grabs the pillow from her.

"You idiot I'm going to kill you!" She says and tries to throw the pillow at her.

"Wait, before you kill her I have to tell you guys something really important that just happened."

"What?" They both ask in unison.

"So I left a little while ago because I couldn't sleep. But when the elevator opened, you know cause I was going down to the lobby, you won't guess who was in the elevator. Tom!" I say.

"Ok continue..." Mai says clearly waiting for me to get to the good part.

"So he told me that he still cares about me, a lot. And while I was looking at the snacks he told me that he still loves me."

"Did you say it back?" Sami asks me.

"Well...no. I told him that I can't do this and I walk back to the elevator. He catches up to me and I turn around and tell him that he hurt me. He says he promise it won't happen again and he asked if we could make it work. I didn't say anything, but then he kissed me...and I kissed him back." I say.

Their jaws drop, "Do you like him again then?" Sami asks me.

"I-I don't know. I told him I would sleep on it."

"Ok, well only date him if you want to, not because he wants you to." Mai tells me and I nod my head.

"I know"

———————————————

~The next morning~

I didn't get that much sleep last night, my mind was too busy trying to think of what to say to Tom. Now I know for sure what my decision is.

We are filming the airport scenes today and I'm really nervous to see Tom. (The airport scenes from ffh as in like at the beginning of the movie where we find out Betty and Ned are dating and yeah)

Tom is already at the studio, or as everyone tells me, because he didn't want to accidentally be late. He was embarrassed from yesterday when he was late getting onto the plane, that doesn't surprise me because Tom really likes to be professional. He also doesn't want to seem immature in front of Jon Watts either.

They have a driver that drives me to the studio and I get more nervous every second we get closer to the studio. I start playing with my hands in my lap until we stop and the driver speaks up, "Were here Ms. L/n."

"Thank you." I say, the driver nods their head and I get out of the car.

I get inside the studio and start looking around for Lillian.

"Hey Y/n" She says behind me and I jump. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you.'

I laugh, "Don't worry about it."

"Ok, so you'll be doing Tom's makeup and then Zendaya's." She tells me.

"O-ok" I say quietly, she tells me where Tom's trailer is and I walk off in the direction.

I start getting really nervous and I tell myself just to walk normally, but it probably made me look like more of an idiot.

Great job Y/n.

I finally get to his trailer and I knock on the door. Before I have any time to think, he opens the door.

"Hey," he smiles.

"Hi."

"Come on in, I think we need to talk."

"Yes, and I have to do my job." I say.

He gives me a tight-lipped smile and I walk into the trailer. Just breathe, I tell myself.

"Y/n, I barely got any sleep last night, and I need to know what your answer is. Will you be my girlfriend and we can make this work?" He asks with hope in his eyes.

I look at the ground, and he walks over to me,

"Y/n, please, just tell me." He says and I can hear the hurt in his voice.

I look up into his eyes, his gorgeous eyes, and I grab the sides of his face and kiss him. He's surprised at first and then kisses me back.

I didn't know if this is what I wanted, but now I know for sure. I need him, and he needs me.

He pulls away from the kiss, "Is that a yes?"

I roll my eyes, "Yes Tom, it is." He smiles and kisses me again.

I don't know what the future has to bring, but I do know that I will always love Tom. He makes me feel happy and that's the best feeling in the world. He helps me see the good in this dark and twisted planet, he helps me see the good in everything. That's something not a lot of people can do. I may not be the perfect girl that Tom deserves, I'm broken, but Tom sees my broken pieces and he can put the piece back together.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, I have been super busy lately. I try to post as often as I can but I still need to take breaks sometimes.

Thanks for understanding.

-Catelynn