Prologue

PLEASE READ

THIS IS THE EXACT SAME AS THE Other story with the same name with the MxMxG in the title as of now Prologue- Chapter 6 will be the same as the other Book with the same title. I just waned to see how the story plays out with a girl main character and a Boy main character  please comment suggestion or which one you like better. Or which parts. Like to hear your guys opinion.

THIS STORY MAY HAVE ERRORS . SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS, SPELLING ERRORS NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS.THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER SO PLEASE CUT ME SOME SLACKS IF THERE'S MISTAKES LET ME.KNOW IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS LET.ME KNOW.

If you have suggestions comment or message me

PROLOGUE

(Carmen's P.O.V)

Beep,Beep,Beep

I groaned getting up first day of senior year yay.Note the sarcasm.I got up,took a shower and got dressed in a blue skirt and a white shirt with blue heels (No I'm not popular the opposite actually I kinda was an outcast just trying to get threw Highschool) and headed downstairs to go make breakfast.

My family is out on business so I have the house to my self yay.I looked at the clock and reliased I should probably head out,I grabbed a granola bar and hopped in my car and plugged in my phone playing my music.

Damions P.O.V

Beep,Beep,Beep

I groaned getting up and shutting my alarm off

Got up and took a shower and got dressed in a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans and heading down to my brothers room to see if he's there.

I got to his door(which is just next door)and knocked

"Ryder come on we have to get to school".

"I'm coming hold on.". I heard a crash coming from his room.

"You ok in there" I yelled trying not to laugh.

"I'm fine" Ryder yelled back i heard more crashing and shuffling

"I'm just gonna wait downstairs" I yelled walking away laughing

A couple minutes later Ryder came running down the stairs

"Tell me again why mom and dad are making us go to this school there's like 50 werewolves there total in the whole school not including us and our soon to be beta" Ryder groaned.

"Because dad thinks our mate might be in this school"

"I hope so"Ryder replied

We walked out and to our cars and headed off to school.

When we got to school there was a bunch of students crowding around,mostly werewolves and a couple humans.

The humans were most likely friends of the werewolves and followed them out here.They probably heard about new students coming today.

We started our way to the office,when we got there the receptionist was luckily a werewolf.

"Hi we're new here,were here for our schedules"

"Obviously"she snapped has she looked up she got very pale

"Oh your majesty I'm so sorry I thought your were someone else" she said trying to get up from her desk walking around frantically she walked back and looked in her desk and pulled out some papers

"Here we are um Damion and Ryder Knight sorry about my rudeness please forgive me. Here's your schedules enjoy you're first day let me know if you need anything "

"Thanks" I said rolling my eyes it irritates me when werewolves do that suck up to us to get higher on the wolf population chain.

(Carmen's P.O.V)

When I arrived everybody was crowding around.Must be some new students.

I walked inside to my locker and grabbed my biology book and headed to class.

When I got there and sat down next to my best friend Roxxie. Has I was taking my textbook out all the girls started giggling and gasping.I looked up as two guys walked in.

One of them looked at me and nudged the other one it was hard to tell them apart "mine" they said at the same time and everybody was trying to figure out what they were talking about.

Well mostly some people were smirking like they knew what he meant all of a sudden they started walking our way and sat down at our table across from us.

"Um what just happened"Roxxie whispered in my ear.I looked at Sam and answered

"Carmen and this is my best friend Roxxie"They just looked at each other whispered my name at the same time and smile.CREEPY.

A/NThis is my first book so please cut me some slack if you have ideas you would like incorporated into the story let me know....