Chapter 5 The Date

"Ryder I changed my mind, I'd love to go on that date it was a long morning and you asked me during class one of the worst times." I explained to Ryder with my best "I'm so not being forced to do this" smile.

Ryder just looked up to me from his tray with the biggest smile.

"Re-Rea-Really.?!?!?" He exclaimed with the biggest kiddish smile ever.

I shot Damion a glare.

He gave me his famous smirk and a stern look that read " remember what I said".

"Yes Ryder I'd love to." I replied.

He looked like he wanted to get up and jump around like some person who just won the lottery for a million dollars.

I tried my best to smile at him and just walk away he kinda had a sad face when I walked away.

Ryder's P.O.V

O.M.G he said yes!!! I looked over at Damion with the biggest smile ever.

"Damion, hhe said yes!" I whispered.

"I told you he was gonna didn't I." He replied ruffling my hair.

"Damion"I whined."I'm not a little kid."

"Come on let's so find him." He said getting up and grabbing his tray.

"Why?" I looked up at him confused.

"Because we didn't agree on a time for that date and we don't have his number plus, we don't want to bother him during class and him getting mad again do we?" He replied dumping our trays.

" No we don't." I replied walking out of the lunch room.

I spotted him next to his locker talking to his friend. Roxxie was her name. I think.

I walked up to him nervously with Damion by my side.

"Hey Axel." I said walking up to him smiling.

"Hey Ryder." He replied sounding kinda annoyed.

"I'll uh see you later Axel." Roxxie said excusing herself.

"So-uh we didn't -uh." I started.

Damion put a hand on my shoulder and finished for me.

"We didn't get a time for the Date. And we don't have your phone number."

Axel looked between us and opened his mouth to speak. But before he could the stupid bell rang.

"I got to go boys. Sorry." Axel told us. With that he walked away.

================================

Axel P.O.V

After last hour I rushed out of school and into my car speeding away to avoid them asking for my number maybe then I could play it off later. I got a glimpse of Ryders sad face as I was driving out of the parking lot. I almost felt bad. Almost

When I got home I walked up stairs and took a shower. Then sat on my bed to do homework.

As I got started my phone went off. When I opened it I seen a couple message. I checked the unknown number message first.

Mysterious Number- why'd you leave in such a hurry?

ME- who's this?

Mysterious Number- Be ready in 15 minutes were on our way. The Date remember 😉.

ME- Damion 🙄.

Mysterious Number- It's me now hurry up.

I went to reply but the door bell went off. I went down stairs to open it leaving my phone and homework up stairs.