Chapter 4 What was that?

Damon's P.O.im
As soon as I awoke from that dream I made a vow to protect him I wouldn't let him meet that Victoria person or kidnapp him so he then escapes and runs.

I can do it yea it'll be difficult and I'll have to convince him to come back with us.

But not impossible ether I just have to do it like a human would, go on dates with the Boy.

I wonder if he'll date both of us and hang out with us both. It'll be hard if he didn't want us both or would think its weird to date us both.

But were his and we love him and we'll never let him go. I can't let him go and I'm sure my brother feels the same way.

It's already after school so there's really no point in seeing if he's at the school or his house its almost midnight so I just went back to bed in my boxers and decided that he'd be ok until I can get to him tomorrow Morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Axel P.O.V

After getting home last night after Roxxie's excessive question's about my "Dream" I got changed, brushed my teeth and threw myself on my bed.

I was thinking if it was all true then why was I so nice to victoria? Maybe I'm just going crazy.

It could be a perfect coincidence that the same girl who was in my dream I met today.

She was hot,I'll give her that but if I believed one part of the dream the part about Victoria then that would mean all of its true the parts about the twins kidnapping me and other parts of the dream that I don't seem to remember.

This is all making my head hurt I got under the covers,plugged my phone in and went to sleep.

When I got up in the morning my headache was gone so before it came back I did my morning routine getting in the shower, washing my hair and body.

Once I got out and started drying my body my phone went off. I looked at the caller ID:Unkown. I had a quick debate weather I should pick it or not. I looked at the time and realized I was gonna be late and left my phone to finish getting ready.

I decided on a pair of skinny jeans and a plain red shirt. Didn't feel like dressing up today. Who cared anyways wheather I dressed up or not.

I finished brushing my hair gathering my things running downstairs, grabbed and apple and ran out the door to my car trying to not be late....again.

When I got to school I tried acting like everything was fine. And not like i was completely weirded out by my dream.

I headed straight for my locker grabbing my books for class.

"Hey whats up Axel" Roxxie asked me tiredly from besides my

I grabbed my chest and replied "Good thanks for the near heart attack."

She giggled and walked away with "Thanks no problem."

I closed my locker and headed to 1st hour.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Psst Hey Axel." Someone behind me whispered tapping on my shoulder.

"Psst Axel. Are you ignoring us?" Another voice whispered sounding alot like the first. I groaned to my self. The Twins.

"What do you want you two?" I snapped looking at both of them.

"We were wondering if we could take you on a date? Tonight?" Damion