Chapter 6 Possibilities

I woke up Monday feeling refreshed. I did my morning routine brushing my teeth and showering all while thinking of the twins. Ryder seems to act like a little kid it's cute. And Damion well Damion seems to act like the older possessive one. and that dream I blushed and got a hard on thinking of that dream especially the part after I escaped and they caught me again where Damion grabbed me pulling Me to him and whispering my ear "your wearing my clothes kitten." I was slammed back into reality when I heard my alarm go off that was telling me I should be getting out of the shower soon. I reached my hand out of the shower to turn it off blushing at the fact that I was lost in dream land thinking of the boys.
My thoughts got interrupted by alarm going off saying I need to leave the house. Did I really just spend 45 minutes thinking about the twins. I got out of the shower dried off and got dressed rushing out the door while putting my shoes on,grabbing my bag and keys. I decided I didn't have time to take care of my "Little" problem.

My ride to school was no better than the morning. My mind was fludded with thoughts of the twins and my dream. I pulled up to school and parked, my door was opened my no other then Damion

"Good morning kitten" Damion said.

"Morning" I mumbled back. Getting out of my car. Damion shutting my door once I'm out.

I walked into the school and to my locker to grab some books and headed to first hour.

"Hey man." Roxxie greeted as I sat in my seat.

"Hey, what's up." I replied.

" Same old Same old. The boys still everywhere."

"What do you think."

"What boys" Ryder asked looking clueless. Roxxied laughed and rolled her eyes. I sat down and opened up my notebook and started drawing waiting for class to start.

I sat threw class just drawing different random stuff. Barely listening to what the teacher was saying. The boys spent class staring intensely.

"That looks really good Axel." A shy voice spoke from behind me referring to my drawing I was working on. I turned to see Ryder sit back in his seat his cheeks a little red.

Damion leaned over and looked at my sketch book.

" Your right Ryder" Damion winked and sat back in his seat. Ryder blushed and hid his blushing smiling face. I wonder what it is with those two they seem like they have a relationship of there own brother and brother relationship. The bell rang I put my stuff in my bag and got up to go with roxxie to our next classes where I spent my time trying to figure out my thoughts that's been in my brain. What type of relationship do they have? Why do they follow me and seem to always wanna be where I am? There's other girls not saying I'm not beautiful, but there's a lot of other beautiful women in this school like roxxie.

I walked to my locker to put my stuff away and head for the lunch room. I met roxxie at our table after getting food.

"Hey Axel. How was class." Roxxie said smiling.

"It was good. spent some time drawing."

"And thinking of the boys" roxxie smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yes and thinking of the boys. But it's not like that have you notice they seem to have a relationship more then just brothers Damion seems protective over Ryder, And Ryder seems to be the shy baby in the relationship." I explained while looking at Ryder blushing at something Damion said.

"Yea kinda. But they also follow you which is weird. Even the first day when they just looked at you and now sit by you in every class they can." Roxxie said.

I finished my lunch and dumped my tray. I headed to my locker to grab my books so I could study before class. As I was closing my locker Damion was standing there. I jumped a little not expecting him there which made Damion laugh. I looked behind him to see Ryder shyly standing there.

"Hi Axel. You look handsome today. N- Not saying you don't look handsome everyday. Uh " Ryder shyly said. His expression looked stressed like I was gonna yell at him.

"Its ok Ryder he knows what you mean. Right Axel." Damion said giving me a look.

"Yea it's fine ryder. I know what you meant, thank you." I half smiled at Ryder.

"So are you busy after school." Ryder had this expression of hope like a little kid asking his mom for more ice cream.

As I was about to give them my answer the bell rang.

"S**t I gotta go sorry guys."

"We have the same class we'll walk you." Ryder said

"Its fine I gotta do something before class." I wasn't really lying to them I did really have something I gotta do before class but it was something that could've waited till after class. I walked off leaving the boys standing by my locker confused to go hand in my form that I filled out for the office. Dropped it off to the receptionist and rushed off to class.

I barely made it before the bell rang and sat down.

"Did you hand your form in for the trip?"

"Yea Roxxie it's in." I smiled back.

"Axel do you know the answer?" My teacher grabbed my attention.

"Uh." Was my award winning answer. I face palmed.

"Its letter C)375." Ryder answer looking at me with his cute smile and look as if to say I got you.

"Thank you Mr.Knight. Axel try and pay attention please." The teacher gave me a warm smile.

I decided I should spend the rest of class paying attention since we have a test soon.

After class I was stopped by Damion and Ryder.

"Uh hey Axel." Ryder said smiling.

"The smiling idiot I call my brother is trying to ask you if you would like to go somewhere for lunch with us." Damion explained.

"Uh sure can I bring Roxxie?"

"Uh I'd... we'd... uh."

"No. We'd rather you didn't. We want to hang out with you and get to know you." Damion said leaving no room for discussion.

"Do I have to?"

"No but we want you to." Ryder said

I texted Roxxie seeing what she thought and if we could go solo for lunch. No I didn't have to ask her but I'm being polite.

-Roxxie- yea I gotta study anyways. Remember don't be silly wrap their willie's.

I blushed red sending her a quick "k" and put my phone in there pocket.

"Sure let's go."

"Yes!!" Ryder jumped up and down like a little kid "she said yes Damion."

Damon laughed "I heard Ryder. Alright let's go."

With that we walked of the building and went to lunch.

Once we got our meals and sat down we talked a little. And talked about our hobbies.

"We better get back to school class is gonna start soon." I said

"Alright let's go." Ryder said.

We headed for the door and was stopped by someone calling my name. I turned around to see.

"Veronica."

Sorry for the late update. 10 comments for next chapter :)