Chapter 7 You Know Each Other?!?

I'm so sorry it's taking me so long to publish chapters. I now have a way to write them faster so expect them faster.

" Hey what's up Veronica."

"Not much."

"Finding yourself around the school." I asked.

"Yea. Thank You."

"No Problem. I should probably get back to school. See you later Veronica."

"See you ok later Axel." Veronica winked.

Did she wink at me? Probably just one of those friendly winks. I shrugged it off and walked out of the restaurant with the boys. I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched.

it was a weird feeling too like someone was in the shadows watching me waiting, for what I don't know I brushed it off and continued walking. Once we got to my car we said are goodbyes and I drove home.

When I arrived home I seen I had a text message from the boys. I'm guessing Damion gave Ryder my number.
Damion- Had a good time kitten. Ryder loved it.
Me- No problem

Ryder- I really had  good time Axel......I hope we could...Maybe...go....have another date sometime? Happy Face

Me- Um maybe..

Ryder-Ok  sad face

The next day started like any school day I got up, took a long shower got out got dressed and did my hair. I then went downstairs because breakfast is the most important meal of the day right? I decided on some simple cereal for breakfast after I was done I grabbed a class of orange juice to drink before brushing my teeth. Once I was done and ready I grabbed a snack and headed out the door and into my car. Once I was at school I zoned out it my car thinking of my dream of the twins, them kidnapping me and me going to this mansion and I even dreamed of Veronica. I blushed thinking of that.

"What you blushing about?" Damion smirked standing there. I jumped not noticing he was there.

"Is it us?" he asked. " If you wanted things to go further after our date all you had to do was asked." I blushed. and faintly heard a small shy voice behind him.

Out popped a Shy blushing Ryder "Damion" he whined blushing even more.

"What all i'm saying is if he wanted more to happen like I don't know us fucking him all he had to do was ask." he smirked. I just looked at him with wide eyes and my mouth hanging open. He's blunt.

"I wasn't thinking of..that. or you guys.."

"Oh" Ryder said quietly.

I got out of my car grabbing my books and walking away.

"I'll see you later." I told them. I was walking to my locker to grab my books and head to class when I spotted Veronica."Hey Axel." "Hey Veronica." I blushed. I hope she didn't notice. "where you off to?" "To class Where are you off to Veronica?" "Class." "Oh Cool." I Continued my way to class and sat down in my seat waiting for boring lecture to start. The twins decided to join the class today. I seen them walk threw the door and smile up at me making me blush. They took a seat one on each side of me. 

"morning Axel your looking radiant."

"Morning to you too Damion."

"Morning Axel. Your looking on fire. uh um.." I look over at Ryder to see him wide eyed and blushing red. "I uh didn't mean it like that I meant your looking hot..... um not......you...know hot.......wait no......not that your not hot your hot I just.......uh I'm gonna stop talking now."

"it's ok Ryder you meant hot." Damion winks. I blushed red. Deciding these boys were gonna be the death of me making me blush all the time.

I apologize for a lot of things 1. for taking so long to publish the next chapter 2. for it being short. 3. for it being all over the place you guys as readers of my story deserve the best. Please vote and comment.  You think we could reach 10 comments for the next chapter?