Chapter 4 (Coincidence)

Hello, amazing peepz!! Still angry to me about the cliffhanger (⊙.⊙(☉ₒ☉)⊙.⊙)??  Okay okay, I'm so sorry! At least your curiosity will be answered right in this chapter. Okay??? But don't you think this is over (≖ ͜ʖ≖).

(Y/N)'s POV

Phew... after spending time working out, and sparring with Jonathan on boxing, I was finally run out of juice. We finally changed into our spare clothes. "Nice punch, dude. You really had me back there." Jonathan spoke up between his hard breaths.

"Yeah, *pant* you really have a good punch." I drank my water as he did the same with his. We had done this for about 3 hours like crazy. And I pretty much used everything in this room. Well, mostly because I didn't want to waste his unlimited money.

Just as I was about drag my body up, a growl escaped someone's stomach, which really terrified me. What if he spent more money than he needed? I could just buy kimchi and eat it at home. But with him, he could bring me to a five stars hotel only to eat!

"Sorry, it's mine." I turned to Jonathan who had awkward smile in his face. "Come on, bro. We're outta here and get something for us to eat." Really? Again? He has done enough! TOO enough!

"N-Nah dude, I-"

Just when I started making up a story, Jonathan's phone rang. "Yes, dad? ... Ah crap, I forgot! ... Alright, coming there now, dad... bye!" he put his phone back into his pocket as his face turned pale.

"What's up?"

We quickly picked our bags and headed out. I put on a jacket I brought from home. Cause taking shower after those tiring stuffs, it could be really chilly for me. "I forgot that I'm going to bowling arena with my dad today. It's about 30 minutes from now. You wanna come?"

Phew, bless Jonathan's dad. Now's my only chance. "Nah man. This is your time with your father. Go spend it with no one else. Now let's go and get you to your papa" I patted his shoulder as we entered the car.

If his father didn't call me, there would be a lot more damage on his bank account, I was sure of it. But not like he cared about it...

I bet there were a lot of damages that he didn't realize on his account for overextending his abusive nature against his money.

Just as we went out with such hurry, someone suddenly snapped from behind us. "Oh, look. It's the spoiled brat, Jonathan Williams. Boohoo." I turned to see three people staring cockily. At us.

"Oh, look Soo-jin! Now he has a pet! Ain't that cutie?" the one next to the first said with his disgusting tone before nudging the other boys. What was his problem?! And who the hell were they calling pet?!

We turned as the three walked right through us. "Watch it, rich boy. If you don't feed your pet, he might get away. Like the others." The three finished with huge laughs.

Oh, that's it! My anger got the best of me as I felt myself being dragged closer to them by my anger, but Jonathan distinguished it by holding my shoulder and said... "It's okay."

"The hell was that? I'll make them take those shits back!" I was about to chase them once again. And once again, he held me back.

"Listen, I'm not gonna waste my time on them, and my time is running low." He dragged me toward the car. I didn't have the right to fight them, cause Jonathan was the victim here... and I really had no idea of what had gone between them. So I decided to come along with him.

Things were still awkward along the way. None of us talked, only the engine sound making some vibrating sound. I had to lower this intensity... somehow...