Chapter 2 (Welcome to Korea)

GUYS, WHAT THE HELL?! 130 READERS, THAT'S SICK!! I never thought that I would get such numbers for my views! I'm really glad that you get to read my first chapter and I really appreciate the votes you all gave me! And some of you are looking forward to it, I'm so happy XD! Just for your information, this is my first time ever on writing a fanfic. I apologize if I make some mistakes without me realizing it, and I hope you guys could understand it. Well, guess that's it from me! Enjoy the chapter, and stay awesome!!

(Y/N)'s POV

A few days after I met Rosie, I was finally going to the real work as voice actor trainee. After doing my morning routines, I was finally able to go to the studio where I had to train.

As I was wondering the massive building aimlessly, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around as the person behind me began to speak in a language I didn't understand. From how he looked, he was definitely not a Korean. "Eodinga-e gasinayo? (Are you going somewhere?)"

He looked like American though, and he looked quite older than me. But I couldn't tell if it was true from his accent. I really wanted to answer him, but... duh... so I just gave him cue that I couldn't speak Korean.

Thank freaking God he understood me before he started speaking in English. "You don't understand Hangul that well?" he spoke in Southern America accent, which made him sound like a cowboy. For real.

"N-No-wait a minute, so you're-"

"Hahaha, yeah. I'm an American, duh." He offered his hand. "The name's Jonathan Williams. I'm from America, as you could hear."

I shook his hand with so much calming in my heart that someone could actually speak in English here. Including that girl... "(Y/N) (L/N), I'm from Australia. Fancy to see an American here." He only chuckled and shook back. "I'm trying to find the manager's office, he said he'll be expecting me around 5 minutes ago."

"Then the hell are we doing here? Come quick, slowpoke." He quickly jogged toward wherever he was taking me while dragging me toward... the unknown.

After we ascended with the lift to the top floor, passing many floors. After passing about 10 floors, we finally made it. We finally reached a big door that lied my big objective for this whole "trip" around this gigantic maze.

I knocked the door several times before backing out and waited for him to answer. "Come in." A middle aged sound-like answered, giving me the cue to come in.

"If you need anything, I'll be right here." I turned to Jonathan who was leaning against the wall next to the big door. "I mean, can't let someone who doesn't know how to speak all alone in the middle of nowhere." He gave me a playful grin.

I mouthed "thanks" to him before pushing the big dark door in front of me, revealing the whole office with a middle-aged man sitting at the end of the room. On his big black table.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), I'm a trainee that will start training here from today. I was told that you asked me to come here first. Is there anything you need, sir?" he lifted his head.

"You're late. What kept you?" well duh, showing the direction when I first came here would be good! But no! "And it's five minutes late, any explanation you could give me?"

He seems unsatisfied with everything I've never intended to do... tragic.

"My apologies, sir. But this building is too big for someone who has never come here to find your room here. It's quite hard to guess where I have to go." I tried as hard as I could so I wouldn't sound like I was snapping at him.

"Now that you say it that way... tch, sure whatever." Although, he didn't sound very satisfied with my lateness. I didn't care too much about it though, which was a good thing. "Make sure this is the last time."