Alternate Ending (Memory of You)

Rosé's POV

(Y/N)... How are you doing? I hope you're doing okay. I hope you're safe. Well, what am I talking about? Of course, you're safe. How couldn't you?

I just want to visit you because it's been quite boring for me around these lonely days... everyone is always busy with each other. Well, things with Blackpink comeback coming soon, it pains all of us.

We have to work harder and practice longer than usual according to Sajangnim's choice, and meaning, less sleep! But I'm okay, too. So, you don't need to worry about you.

And I'm telling you that everyone is doing okay, safe and sound... you don't need to worry about everyone else, okay?

But at least, things are really cheerful around here. And do you know? Jisoo Unnie and Jonathan Oppa just became a couple a few hours ago!

And I'm really happy for them! I think you have the same feeling as I do... a new couple coming into our group?? I couldn't ask for something better.

Jonathan Oppa and Jisoo Unnies are pretty happy together. They're like a newly wedded couple! How they eat together when we followed them, how they spend their time together, it's like something other couples do.

And surprisingly, Dalgom-ah went along with him really quick! Dalgom-ah is Unnie's dog, by the way. He's really sweet, but he might look like a grumpy old man who gets angry easily.

But he's honestly cute! I bet you could get along with Dalgom even sooner than Jonathan Oppa. I bet Dalgom would be happy to see you.

Jisoo Unnie even agreed to sleep with him and she said it like in front of everyone! It brings back memory when you held me tight while we were sleeping together!

Kai Oppa and Jennie Unnie, they're as touchy, cute, and loud while they're sleeping. They're just the same as always! They never really made any different ever since you came into our lifes, all of our lifes.

They are like romantic puppies who are already in love ever since they were born. Inseparable.

Also, I've met Tae Joon too! He's really sweet and kind, even though he's not that good on making a good first impression. I don't know why, but maybe he's actually approachable for us.

He's going to be a good friend for all of us. Of course, I thanked him for everything he had put into our fight against Chanyeol. Without him, we wouldn't know that Chanyeol is behind this.

Even though he's hard to be approached, guess who managed to break Jonathan Oppa's record?

It's actually the maknae Lisa! She managed to break into his 'system', that's how Tae Joon would say it. hahahaha.

Tae Joon is actually scared of cats! And that's how Lisa managed to approach him! Talk about an unfortunate window for Lisa, right??

I remember him hiding behind her when little Louis and Lily came to greet their master! He was really spooked and couldn't stop hiding behind Lisa!

He's like the meme of the year for us, and poor him for always being teased by Lisa thanks to Louis who's always following him and hugged his leg every time Tae Joon is near Louis.

Louis would hug his arm, his leg, even lick them! They're so cute together and Lisa would always laugh from afar while Louis's doing his job as a cat.

Tae Joon would have to do everything Lisa tell him to do, poor him right?? That's why he doesn't come to our dorm that often hahahahaha.

Even so, we'd come to his apartment and play with him a little. And of course, Lisa's always with Louis.

As for Chanyeol, he ended up living as a criminal... from the forensic scan that the police did on the scene, and thanks to the CCTV that proved Tae Joon's innocence, we got the whole recap of the whole thing over there.

When Tae Joon arrived, he quickly grabbed the pistol that got tossed across the room. And unfortunately, his shot caused spinal cord on Chanyeol.

He couldn't walk anymore from that time and has to spend his life inside a prison of his own as someone who really deserves it.

I don't know if you're agree with it, but to me, he's gotten what's coming to him. All of it. And with that, I hope he's not gonna get here anytime soon.... Even better, never anymore.

But all those... didn't come with low price... all those stuffs... they were all high-priced that none of us could pay...

If you weren't there, when we first met, I might not gonna be able to meet you, get to know you, love you...

And the others wouldn't have met each other. You're the one who united us, (Y/N). Only you...

Maybe worse, I might be dead by now, taking my place in the coffin. But it was all thanks to you, we all could be together, Jonathan Oppa met Jisoo Unnie, Hana became happier than ever... it was all you. Only you...

I wish I could tell you this sooner... I love you, my precious (Y/N). As for the thing back when we were in that park... I'm ready...

I am ready to be your girlfriend. I'd be the proudest woman if I ever became your girlfriend. How couldn't I? My boyfriend would be a handsome, cute, generous kind man who'd put everything he had on the line for the others.

You're the best person I ever met, I couldn't believe how lucky I feel to know you! Even gold and the most expensive stuff in this world couldn't buy this happiness of mine!

They're all so precious to me... they're all something that'll remind me of your existence... I love you, (Y/N). More than everything in this world...

Too bad things have to go this way... I'm sorry I could give you the love you deserve... but for now... please...

Rest in peace, my love.