CH: 5 - 𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘: 𝐏𝐓. 𝟏

NARRATOR: As Doom Slayer marched on through the city. He began to feel that the city had begun to cleanse itself of the corruption of these demonic creatures. The Great Warrior had a little grin on his face, he was a little relieved, but unfortunately he knew that what he had accomplished was not even the tip of the iceberg.

He thought there might be plenty of other nests like this scattered around this world. He felt he had done his job here, and thought he'd look around the pine forest, see if he could find some Grimms to tear apart. By the time he was ready to leave, its great companion, Dr. Samuel Hayden interrupted him once again.

DOOM SLAYER'S POV:

Dr. Samuel Hayden: "Slayer, I found some interesting information about this world, but it's more about the criminals, more specifically, a terrorist organization. It's made up of people with some kind of animal nature, or animal body parts. They're called Faunus in this world. They have been oppressed by humans for many years, despised, and considered no better than any other animal in this wretched World. The consequences of this later arose, and the faunas revolted, and began to wreak havoc. At first, they tried to draw people's attention to their miserable situation by peaceful solutions, like protesting, led by an organized group called White Fang."

Doom Slayer: 'And what the fuck am I supposed to do with that?... I don't have time for this. I may talk to them later.' - meanwhile cracked my hands. 'But definitely not now...' - I thought this to myself. Samuel went on with his own.

Dr. Samuel Hayden: "But as I said, these protests led to a civil war, an uprising. After a long war, the Faunus managed to earn their freedom, and treat them fairly as any other human. Unfortunately, the White Fang did not stop using these bloody solutions. The White Fang vowed to they'll keep the humans under oppression, just like they did them, forever... and the Leader's name is..." - slowly, a little disappointed, said those words. No matter what world we go to, humans are still made out of humans... We can always somehow hate ourselves. That's what we are capable of if we are in need.

I clenched my fists and looked with my eyes forward, I was able to kill, I was so angry. I didn't want to interfere in this world any more than that. But my body did not pay attention to what I had instructed him to do.

Dr. Samuel Hayden: "I can't seem to find the leader's name anywhere. It's like it was erased from the documents, anyway... the last messages were about plans, more specifically, the debacle of Vale... I think it wants to be some kind of city. I just don't know which one it can be. They do not say anything exact about its location, but I know that somewhere around here may be one of their bases.

I finally gave in to my body and decided that I was going to crush these guys right now. I don't give a shit about these imitations, they're so weak, I guess these knockoffs don't do so much trouble as the Withe Shits are.

Doom Slayer: "Where Have you been all this time to tell me about this so late?" - I said those words with a serious and murderous disposition. Back in the day, when I was on Earth and I became a Marine, I made a vow to protect all human lives as much as I could. I don't want to be an enforcer but I also don't want to innocent humans and faunas endure the terror that people on Earth had to endure.

Dr. Samuel Hayden: "Ohhh... I didn't think you'd be so interested in this case." - he chuckled. "Whatever happens to you you remain the good old DoomGuy who has a huge heart behind his huge muscles" - because of the sound of his monotone and robotic, it seemed more like a taunt to me than a compliment to me. But... how the hell does he know about my other nickname?

Doom Slayer: "And how do you know about that name?" - I was a little curious about his answer. After a moment of silence, he spoke.

Dr. Samuel Hayden: "Khm... I have my sources." - I don't know what other answer I'd expect from him.