CH: 7 - Siege Of Vale

NARRATOR: A few minutes later, there was a big bang. The pieces of asphalt just flew in the sky and a big hole gaped from where these flew out, and blood-red eyes were shining from it, accompanied with grunts. Most people did not understand what was happening in front of him. how it could have happened. Some were unfortunately hit by flying pieces of asphalt, killing them right away. And those who were fortunate enough had to suffer even greater pain. One of their legs was half torn off, and the other one's ribs are fractured by this damage to his lung. Shortly after that, the Grimms came pouring out, and the people trapped under the rubble were torn apart in bitter screams.

No one expected something so terrible to happen on this beautiful day. the people who were able to escape as long as their legs or as long as the wounds lasted. nearby huntsmen and huntresses noticed this great danger and immediately moved towards the screams. Velvet and Coco stopped drinking their coffee right away and went straight to this madness.

Velvet: "What the hell is going on? Any guesses, Coco?"

Coco: "I think they're Grimms... at least I'll have something to blow off all that steam that the boys and yesterday's preparations pumped into me."

Velvet: "Is that gonna be a problem?" - she looked at her handbag "You brought very little ammunition with you. Wouldn't it be better to go, get some first, and then back here?"

Coco: "Even with this amount I can smoothly take care of some junk Grimm do not worry V..." - she sighed. "Don't you hear the people's screams? We could not get back there in time..." - she nodded in agreement sadly. "But... this might be your chance to finally try it."

Velvet: "That's not even a question... we have to do everything in our power to save people."

Coco: "That's my Velvet who I'm so proud of. But it looks like you have to get your ace out already, we've got some playmate."

NARRATOR: A horde of Grimm has just arrived with all sorts of varieties, from Beowolves through Creeps to Deathstalkers, so there is a very rich selection. The two ladies suddenly stopped and, with a nod of their head, Velvet drew her weapon, while Coco ran towards the Horde.

Velvet's weapon was nothing more than a portable handheld bag that was able to use hard-dust to make copies of other weapons, by using a photo of it. So She made a copy of coco's modified M134, which firepower was outstanding, not talking about how many rounds her weapon was capable of firing in a minute. But still, it was no match for the Slayer's Chain Gun.

She tried to protect his precious friend's back, while Coco's superhuman strength allowed her to handle a few Beowolf and Ursa with her handbag. But it didn't go as well as they thought it would, all of a sudden, the bigger and bigger Grimms started pouring out of their backs.

Coco: "Damn it... Where are the boys when we need them the most?"

Velvet: "WATCH OUT!" - three Deathstalkers headed for Coco. Velvet jumped quickly while switching to Yatsuhashi's great sword. By the time Coco realized what the problem was, the Deathstalkers had their tails out and their scissors were trying to impale her. Fortunately, Velvet split all three Deathstalkers in one powerful swing at a time.

Coco: "Thanks V! It would have been a teeny-weeny problem if this had been a hit." - She kept her cheerful tone even in this pitiful situation. Velvet made a sweet smile as she looked at her.

Velvet: "No problem..." - then she glued her glares to the upcoming beasts. The incoming looking at the incoming horde Velvet decided to change their plan a bit. "I think it would be better if we could make our own way out, and then find the others. I don't think we can handle that many Grimms, especially when they're coming on two fronts, do not even mention the fact you don't have enough ammunition, and if you run out, we're gonna be in big trouble."