CH: 2 - "They are Rage, Brutal, without Mercy... But you. You'll be worse!"

NARRATOR: The Doom Slayer drew out its Doomblade, on its face, with excitement and curiosity, what surprises these creatures have in store for him, he thought of these as Hayden tried to find out as much information as possible about these creatures. 

DOOM SLAYER POV:

Dr. Samuel Hayden:  "I'm assuming that the white-covered part of these creatures would be nothing more than armor. I can't tell how hard this armor layer would be until experimentation, but at least... try not to break your Doomblade in it." 

Doom Slayer: 'He'd act like he doesn't know how tough my darling is... Well, let me show you.' - that's what I thought when I was stroking my Doomblade with my hand. 'Still, if there's a problem, I'll just pull out my Crucible."'

NARRATOR: The atmosphere was tense, and it was full of desire to kill. The Grimms just grumbled and waited for what will the Doom Slayer do. Then suddenly a Beowolf ran towards the Slayer with all of his might. It knew that he was nothing like the usual people who he had devoured. 

\RIP & TEAR BY MICK GORDON STARS TO PLAY/

Dr. Samuel Hayden: "At seven o'clock, one of the wolf-like creatures started running towards you."

I turned quickly, and the creature with its claws had almost reached me, I stepped a little further and quickly grabbed his arm and I tugged at myself. I twitched his arm so much, that his bones came out of place, and began to scream bitterly. I twisted his hand to get a better grip, then I stabbed my darling sideways into his skull twice, and I threw him to my other attackers, who stormed in the wake of the death of his mate.

After the body hit the others, it became dust. "One down, next to suicide candidate, please!". - While I thought this in myself suddenly three of those wolf-like monsters, ran from my left side snarling at me. I quickly activated my blood punch ability and took down all three monster heads at once with a single blow. They all spread to the ground, and all became dust.

All of a sudden, a bunch of those bastards wanted to jump on me, and I decided not to fuck around, and take out The Crucible. As soon as The Crucible was activated, I cut into half one of his bodies, but not only him, but eight of his mate in a row. 

Doom Slayer: 'So they don't have guts... I have never seen such bullshit before.'- I thought this, while the others just watched, how The Crucible's Blade pierce the bodies of the other monsters, like a hot knife through butter.

Fear filled their bodies, they know that they had no chance against me. Stepping out of the twilight a huge bear-like creature looked exactly like these black-masked wolves, just bigger... more than a bit, it was the size of a house. I looked up at him with the Crucible in my hand, pointing to him, suggesting that: "YOU WILL BE THE NEXT, YOU SON OF A BITCH!" He stood up for that and started screaming racketed on his two feet. It's possible he hasn't let out his voice for years. I mean, who knows?

The mighty beast began to run towards me, with all its power. He wanted to decide this battle with one strike. I didn't need more than that,I felt the same way, and I ran towards him, too. By the time we were an inch away from each other. The beast swung at me, I tried to dash away from his attack, but somehow it doesn't work. 

Doom Slayer: 'WHAT!? WHAT THE HELL WRONG WITH THE SUIT' - the beast almost got me but luckily I was able to avoid that swing, with that momentum, I jumped up, the bear wanted to hit me once again, with his other paw, but I punched him in the face before he could hit me. The mask on his muzzle broke it to pieces, then the beast retreated from the pain, and then after some second he threw himself at me again, in the midst of roaring.