CH: 6 - Before the Disaster

NARRATOR: Suddenly, in the sky, a Nevermore appeared, surprised by everyone, preparing to land, more precisely for impact. The Nevermore was crying and screaming in the hope that someone would save him. When they hit the ground, they plowed the asphalt, and hit a house with their momentum. A huge cloud of dust came up again... and a menacing music started to play...

THE ONLY THING THEY FEAR IS YOU BY MICK GORDON STARST TO PLAY

A FEW HOURSE AGO:

NARRATOR: In a room at Beacon's College, where four girls tried to rest from yesterday's fatigue. They were excited for today's event , I mean, most of them. One of the girls had been awake for a long time, and was really thinking about something. specifically, White Fang and where and when they'll strike again. Her hair was long and wavy also black as night and her eyes were amberish, in her hair, she had a black bow that covered her kitty ears, and her name is Blake Belladonna.

BLAKE'S POV:

Blake: 'After the incident at the warehouse, The White Fang literally disappeared... Where the hell are they? and now what are they planning?" - I was thinking about that, meanwhile I looked at the girls, as they sleep peacefully, and a big sigh came out of my mouth. "I don't understand how they can still be so peaceful and cheerful... in turn they know, what the White Fang is capable of, to achieve their goals. I... I just don't understand...' - it was these thoughts that came to my head when Yang suddenly jumped out of her bed and began to stretch a bit. Seriously its always scares me at such times. 

Yang: "Finally! After all this time... WE CAN HAVE A BLAST TONIGHT!" - she said those words a quite... cheerfully. The walls of our room were shaking in her shout, that's for sure. 

Wiess: "Oh for God's sake Yang. You couldn't shut your mouth a little longer? There's still a half an hour left we can rest, so let's at least take advantage of it." - in half-sleeping, she somehow managed to say that. Looks like we're not gonna have a quiet morning again...

Yang: "Interesting... that kind of behavior it's unlike to you." - she raised her eyebrows for that. "You're not telling me that..." - she slid closer to Wiess. "You were dreaming about your Mr. Right, as you two dance, in the endless night, as you strained together and fluttered your first ki-" - and all of a sudden, Wiess threw her pillow at her before she could tell Yang what she had to say, and Weiss gave Yang a grumpy, and a bit red face.

Yang: "Oh... so I was right!" - after that, Yang got another pillow from Weiss right into her face again, which I don't know where she got it from. But I have a hunch she stole it from me, yesterday. I thought I'd get involved in this huge idiot thing and calm them down.

Blake: "I think you've had enough of this, at least let Ruby get some sleep... if your yelling didn't wake her up already." 

Yang: "You never let me down, Blake. You're always that early bird type." - she looked at me with a grin. "If everyone's up, I guess my little sis' wouldn't mind it... Riiiiiiight?" - meanwhile, she started poking Ruby's face.

Ruby: "Besides, I've been awake for a while, too...and please Yang... Can you stop poking my face... it's kind of... annoying."

Yang: "Oh sorry."

Weiss: "Oh, that's great! So everyone heard everything?" - she asked the question in his cynical tone.

Blake & Ruby:  "Yep..." - after that, Weiss covered her head under the quilt and turned to the other side.