-Not An Actual Chapter, Just Some Shit I Blabbing About-

Hello and Happy, Lucky New year my fellas, it was way too long that I went 'gone', about 4-5 months. I felt like, I have to talk about why I didn't uploaded for this long, because that's how I see fair to my readers who decided to push the 'Follow' button on this asshole's profile, and his story. It will be long, so long that it didn't fit in one community post, making me do a fucking chapter to post it. *lmao*

If you're not really interested in the details, you can just skip this and scroll down for the main information about the incoming chapters.

If you're asking now in screeching like tone "How the fuck you have gone to 4-5 months if you didn't post a single chapter (to the Hellwalker In Remnant) after January/February?"

Well, I was working on an another fan-fic, known as "Konosuba: Isten('s) Blessing On This Kibaszott World!" (Yeah, some promo to myself) this way, putting a pause to the other fan-fiction, The HellWalker in Remnant, which was eagerly awaited for its continuation from the week as I posted "Before The Disaster" chapter or known for later 'The last chapter'.

At that time I recently began to watch Konosuba again because of the Movie. After watching all episodes, an the movie, I decided to why not read some fan-fictions about it, might I find a good one in Wattpad, but well, I'm not into these (Y/N) shits, I mean, if it was written decently and interestingly, then I'm tottaly fine with it, but most if these stories are just the same, unsurprising plot, that I have watched, all over, with the addition of (Y/N)'s character. By saying this, I don't mind using the same plot as the inspiring anime, game, movie ect. Just add some kind of uniqueness to the story, that has something by from you, even if it was a little thing.

So by reading those fics, I decided to make my own, which was a disaster with my formal writing skills. I saw so many problems in the way as I corrected it some months later that I almost fall off my chair by the embarrassment that some people had to read this. By continuing writing this, and learning by my old faults, and by reading some kind of 'professional' writings around the platforms, I can proudly say that I was working hard enough to achieve a thing that I probably never use in life again if I quit writing. Also it wasn't such a big hit on Wattpad, but at last I enjoyed writing it. (I also posted it to webnovel where got 30k reads so far, but that's not worth mentioning, looking the other fics usual view numbers.)

*insert Hide The Pain Herrold a.k.a Arató András face*

After writing this fic about 7 months (16 chapter and half or 100k words) the Summer Vacation was almost over. Thinking that naivly that the Romanian Goverment decides to keep the education online because how carply they still handling Covid, and knowing it's among the least vacinated country in YUROP, I can just continue my little hobby, writing as I usually do. (Yeah, the first and seccond semmester was almost online, that's why had a lot of time writting).

You know what's coming next, I'm not building the climax just for nothing... So yeah, back to school, face-to-face. Thanks to the fact I'm partially now living in a collage, I don't have enough time to spend time with my friends, writing, and also learning some stuff, because graduation is almost here, so I decided to stop this for a while, putting a pause to my Konosuba Fan-fic, and to my writting.

Finally, we now arrived at the present where I had finally some time, and spirit to write. I decided to continue my great 'masterpiece', which boomed itself by you to 10k views, which I'm really happy about. Thank you guys! Also, I'm really glad that some of you still reading this fic after so long time. All of my respects to you!

And for the future, I decided to take some of my free time on my weekends when I'm finally at home, to continue writing this. This means I will post, hopely, 2 chapters in a month with the same word count as usual, 3k or more. Demons will be presented with TAG 1-2 plot as we go on, spiced up with some of my bullshits.

If you manage to read everything so far, here, a choco milk, because you're epic. I once again I wish you a Great New Year full of succsess, happiness and composure.

Bye Guys!