Hey, I'm Sorry.-6

Italian woke up to a letter placed in front of him, he got up and picked up the letter, tearing it open and reading it carefully

"Hey, I'm sorry that you had to deal with me drunk on the first few weeks of moving in with me. I would like to say I do not do this often or really any time. If your wondering where I am I am at my job, you can call me anytime and only if it's an emergency. I'll be home around 5 or 6. Again, I apologize for you having to deal with that.
From, JE"
Italians POV: (iF yOu dOnt rEmEbEr iTalIan sLeePs iN hIs jEaNs) what? She was drunk? I sat up and starred at the words I'm sorry that you had to deal with me drunk the words echoed in my head, the word drunk reminded me of my dad, abusive and drunk. I don't wanna even think about him. I got up and put on a hoodie and I took a hair tie and put my hair into a loose ponytail. Wait, what about Japan and Italy! I checked the alarm clock and it was 6am, I must've woken up from something cause I usually wake up at 8am or even 1pm, I can see that I don't have the best sleep schedule but it's fine. It didn't sound like Japan or Italy was awake so I got up and walked out of my room and I went to a slow slow walk to not wake up Japan or Italy. I walked into the kitchen and right as I was going to make breakfast I realized I don't know anything is- I know that waffles h a v e to be in the freezer or else, t h a t s i l l e g a l. (That's all I'm gonna put for now)