What..used to...happen..-7

JE's POV: (warning: blood, violonce?, swearing I think-,backstory-)
As I got home and went into my room, I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Like I was..missing something.. I wouldn't say love-like but like friends and family..like.. I went over to a box and got out a frame with a photo of my family and sat on my bed. Third reich,soviet union,SovietReich,ThirdUnion,Germany, my brother and nieces and I wouldn't call soviet my family. Such a idiot. Then there was Austria, Hungary, and someone else, I couldn't remember his name. I only knew it has the German flag on it. Anyways. They were My younger brothers. Were. They died at a young age of 10 and 13. My fathers . German empire and the Austrian empire. Or you could say Austria-Hungary or shorter. A-H. A-H burned G-E alive for cheating on him and abusing the shit out of all of us and he had enough. Then A-H had food poisoning a few years later. A-H was always the kindest. And G-E can go rot in hell. And I wouldn't say me and Nazi have the best friendship. Sometimes we wish each other death threats. He knows. I'm very insecure about my weight. Everyone calls me a cow or a fat pig. It'd hard to brush off when everyone knows how to take you down and break you little by little. I used to have a friend group I used to hang out all the time and bond with. China,North Korea,Brazil,Hong Kong was there for a short time,and Vietnam. I honestly have no idea how we "got along" and started hanging out. Me and China before we were friends traded insults and threats and fought each other sometimes. North (short for North Korea, I'll also take call him Nk) and China used to fight all the time and I can say, it was pretty funny. Until. One day Brazil told us he had a motorcycle and he could take one of us for a ride. North went with him and they both didn't return. We searched for them and we found them both dead and crashed into a tree. Blood was everywhere and it was horrifying to see. When I looked at the brake and it was broken. Must've been the reason why they crashed.. China eventually got children and left and Vietnam just went missing all of a sudden and I had no one but my German shepherd Dominic. He's now dead. With his father rocky. I used to own but he wasn't truly mine. I was watching him for a friend that never came back from his dads. The friend didn't have a phone or anything. I can't remember his name or flag. He was kind and caring and was always there for me and third. I looked over at my katana and remembered the horrid days. Blood everywhere. Sirens echoing in my head and me,France,Britain,America,Russian empire and someone against my fathers and turkey. (Not the food lmao) I fought on the seas and shore and my katana hitting anyone in my sight. I wouldn't say it was enjoyable neither terrible. I was only 15 I was only a little girl when it all happened. The war lasted 4 long years and having to fight nonstop all day and night. Knocking on deaths door. When I returned I had to go to the hospital and was basically playing a card game with death itself and my life was the prize. Of course I ended up winning and keeping my life. After that it was harder to walk cause of the injuries coming and running constantly in the war. Everyone else got credit in the war but me. My name wasn't mentioned in the allies. I was viewed as "didn't do anything" and "wasn't in the war". I snapped out of it and was exhausted. Questions filled my head and memories popped in my head and even though I wasn't truly doing anything it was exhausting.