Numbers continue to rise-1

(Japan empire=JE)
(Fascit Italy=Italian)v
JE's POV:
I wake up to japan jumping on me yelling "WAKE UP MOMMYYYYYYYYYY" I slowly get up"I'm up,I'm up..." I yawned, it was early in the morning. I picked up japan and put her on my shoulders. I opened my bedroom door and headed towards the kitchen and placed japan on a chair. Me and japan lived alone with a golden retriever named max. Max was next to the chair japan was on. I walked over to the freezer and opened it and got some fish for japan. I placed the fish on a pan and turned on the stove. Today was a school day and there was a new virus called coronavirus. China started a dumb game of infection tag. While I waited for the fish to warm up I sat on the couch and turned on the tv and turned on the news. 4,000 already?! It's only January... (I know the numbers are wrong-) I turned the tv down so japan couldn't hear. I didn't want her to worry about it. I was slightly worried myself. This virus is spreading pretty quickly.. too quick.. japan was only 5, i didn't wanna make my 5 year old daughter worry about a virus. The stove started beeping, I went over and put the fish into the stove. "Only 6 more minutes" (I know I know-)japan squeaked with happiness and put her hands in the air "yay!" Her tail was wagging and she had a bright smile on her face. I don't know how she ever got an obsession about fish. Even her first words were not mother. But fish.
(6 minutes later)
The stove went off and I took the fish out and gave it to japan, she had already swallowed it in one gulp. I looked up at her "how the f#ck-" japan giggled "hehe! F#CK!" Did she just- "say that again?" "F#ck!" "You don't say that-" "f#ckty f#ck f#ckers!" I swear. I have had enough with this kid. Japan wagged her tail again and I picked her up "go get ready for school my big girl!" "Otay!" Japan ran to her room and came back changed and her backpack. I cannot get mad at japan for her just copying what I say, she's just way too adorable and innocent. I grabbed her lunchbox and placed it in her backpack. I hesitated to even get her out of the front door. "Oh I almost forgot! There's no school today!" I lied. "Oh, really?" Japan looked up at me "yeah... yup.." "yay!!"

(I'll write more later)