School play-3

(They are in collage by the way-)
Italian's POV:
there was a new play, and it was called Hamilton. I got the role Philip and JE got the role Lafayette, I don't know how she got the role but- anyways- JE was still sleeping and I didn't know what to do, she usually wakes up earlier than all of us but not today, we had separate rooms and when she was awake she had her door open just a slight bit, if you, you reader, are wondering how I know. Well. I've been living with them for a week and started to see a pattern. I got up and put a t-shirt on and just sat there not knowing what to do next. (I don't know why this is a important detail and it's not but Italian likes to sleep in his jeans cause he considers it really comfortable-) Italy busted into my room and hugged onto my arm and started pulling me out of my room. I got up and let him lead the way. He brought me to JE's door and placed my hand on the door knob and ran back to Japan. Japan giggled then shouted "wake up mommy!" "O-ok I'll wake up your momm-" Italy looked at me "Nono! Our mommy!" I turned red "N-no its Japan's mom not y-yours-" I walked back to my room and hid under the blankets. I didn't want to come out. I just wanted to stay right where I was.
[5 minutes later]
Someone knocked on the door and came in. Then sat next to me. I didn't know who it was cause i was still hiding. They slowly uncovered the blankets and JE looked and me and giggled. I turned a bit red and looked up at her. "I heard what happened earlier" I thought she was gonna hit me or get mad. She laughed and said "it sounded funny, i never taught her it, she just makes habits that die too slow" I nervously laughed and grabbed a pillow and hid my head. "Get up before I make you" I didn't know what she meant but I stayed in place. I could feel her hand grab mine, before I knew it. She had dragged me all the way to the kitchen. I heard Japan and Italy laughing, I just wanted to stay in bed all day and avoid everything.

(Am tired I go to bed)

Me: hehe, they wOnt KnOw tHat I aM secretly.....

Hugging onto my huskies, lonely asf and I need tO wAtCh MoRe viNes