New guy-2

JE's POV:
Japan was chasing after max when there was a sudden knock. "What was dat mamwa?" Japan stopped and looked at the door, then looked at me "Someone, ill go check, you go continue what your doing" "otay!" Japan continued running after max and I headed to the door and opened it. "U-uh- hi!.." the persons face went a bit red. "who are you exactly?" A man/boy was standing in front of the door with it looks like his son or his little brother. "I-I'm Italian!.. is this (address)?" "Um- yes?-" Italian hugged onto me and picked me up "let me go will you!" "S-Sorry- I just get excited quickly when I meet new people!.." "I guess it's fine." Italian looked gay, he had a flower in his hair, his hair was in a low ponytail. He had a grey uniform, and jeans. And boots. "And, who is this?" "My son, Italy!" "Oh um, nice to meet you Italian and Italy" Italy looked up at me and smiled. A warm,nice smile. "Well then Um, come in" I opened the door wider to let them in. Italian gave a wide-eyed glare at the house "w-wow!! It's nice here!!" Italy hid behind Italian, he looked scared or shy.Italian pointed at the counter(it's basically their dinner table) "is it ok if I have a seat?" "Sure, I don't mind" Italian took a seat and Italy sat on his lap,Italy hid his face behind Italian. "Who's here mama?" Japan gasped and I already knew what she was gonna say "is uncle third and uncle USSR and niece Germany?? :O" "no it's-" japan came running out of her room then froze "who is dis" "um- Italian and Italy" Italian waved at japan and japan stared into his soul. "So um- what brings you here?" I looked over at Italian and raised a brow. "So um- sense they were tearing down some houses for hospitals or new buildings,"I am uh- now your roommate- and so is Italy, if you don't mind-" "oh- no- it's ok I-" Italian jumped up and sprinted around the counter and hugged me and squeezed me insanely hard. "Oh, thank you,thank you,thank you!!!" "Y-your w-el-c-come-" "is something ww.. oh I'm sorry-" Italian let go of me, letting me breath. "I just get overly excited sometimes-" "no it's o-" "but, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" "No problem bud" japan skipped Over to Italy "hi! I'm japan, what's your name?" Me and Italian looked over at them "I-I'm Italy" "do you wanna play wif toys in my rwoom?" "S-sure-" japan gently grabbed Italy's hand and pulled him into her room. Italian looked back at me and I looked back at him, our eyes locked gaze. I quickly looked away, my face turning red. I hid my face in my arms, it was already awkward for us.
Italians POV:
We sat quiet for a minute, not knowing how to respond to what happened. I broke the silence "I can see that you like books!" She raised her head, and looked at me pointing at the shelf's of books. "Oh yeah, I have at least 501 books, heh, high school through elementary, I loved books, couldn't stop reading. It'd be impossible to raise my head from a good book while raining with a good o'll hot chocolate in bed." "Oh! Interesting!" "Sorry that I look like a mess, I-" "oh no it's ok, I don't mind" I looked at her messy hair, it was tied up into a bun. I felt a sudden urge pet it. I held onto my hand to resist petting the smooth but messy hair. "So um- did you hear about the virus?" I looked over at her "oh yeah, I watched the news yesterday, the numbers are already rising quickly, I'm almost afraid to let japan go to school knowing she might catch the virus" she turned on her phone and showed me the numbers "same, and wow, d#mn, that's a lot!" "I wonder if this is gonna be a serious situation or not" she looked into my eyes, I turned a bit red and said "I doubt it'll be serious" it fells like I knew her so much already, but we just met, I don't know where this came from, I'm glad I'm getting to know her already.