ii

S T A R T S T O R Y

[ Y E S ] O R   N O

╭─────────────────────────────╮

I ROLLED AND TUMBLED IN the soft bedding with million thoughts in my head. three quarters of which was of iwaizumi hajime and the incident that had just happened exactly seven hours ago.

i had to get up early too tomorrow but yet i just couldn't sleep. maybe i should send him a message. apologising at 1.26 am.

my hand touched the surface of the bed to find my phone and suddenly touched a cold metallic screen that brightened up at my touch. the light shone straight into my eyes which cause me to squint it and close it in frustration.

i don't know whether if it was the lack of sleep or the amount of stress i had but suddenly a wave of confidence and boldness overtook me and i sent a full on paragraph on why i accidentally liked his post. wow only an idiot like me would do this kind of shit.

hello iwaizumi. this is kurai kim. as you know, i accidentally liked a post of yours 176 weeks ago, and i'll like to deeply apologise for it. i couldn't help but stalk your account ( i do that to everyone that follows me if i have a lot of free time ) and an accident happened which led me to accidentally like the photo. IM SORRY.

without hesitation and thinking, i clicked send almost immediately. soon, regret and remorse started to overtake me and i was on the verge of crying on how formal the message sounded.

holy shit it sounded like me emailing my boss. what the fuck. what was i thinking?? oh my god.

i quickly tap to find the unsend button, but it was too late when i had seen the word in bold "SEEN"

holy fucking hell just leave the app. leave the app. deal with it tomorrow. my fingers immediately pressed the home button of the iphone i had since the third year of high school, and i dug my face into the pillow.

"DING!"

no no no no no. oh my god!! it's him isn't it? who the fuck would text me at this hour anyways? i could feel my heart beat getting a little faster, my face getting a little hotter and my mind getting a little messier.

"DING!"

it rang for the second time. i flinched at the sound. it was almost as if i was in a horror movie and that dinging sound was some footsteps of a serial killer or something. i pulled myself up from the pillow and closed one eye while grabbing my phone with my sweaty palms despite the cold environment.

two new messages from h.zumi

fuck

i gulped nervously as i opened the dm, and almost screamed out loudly.