vii

S T A R T S T O R Y

[ Y E S ] O R N O

╭─────────────────────────────╮

"YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE POSTED it

"YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE POSTED it." i said to iwaizumi as he browsed through the oversized sweaters i threw on my bed. "now they all think we're dating."

"well maybe we can." he said with no reaction whatsoever and i almost choked on my saliva.

"iwaizumi, stop with the flirty jokes. you've been saying them ever since day one." i said while crossing my arms. he simply ignored my statement and continued browsing my variety of sweaters.

"i'll take the grey one. i'll return it to you by the 12th. i'll text you." he said and i nodded. "i'll just wear my dirty pants."

i arched an eyebrow, "awh, you sure? i was really forward to you looking embarrassed and all."

"sadistic much?" he said which caused me to chuckle. he then without notifying me, took his shirt off which caused my whole face to become red. he turned around and noticed it which caused him to have a big smirk on his face.

no no no no no no no no

then his smirk dropped.

"i'm so sorry, have i made you uncomfortable? oh my god i thought you would've been okay since back in volleyball we always did this-" he rambled but i nervously laughed while waving my hands, trying my best to not look and keeping eye contact with him.

"no no no! i was just not expecting it. please continue." i said and he nodded as he put on the sweater. "i'll lead you out."

he nodded and followed me out of the room. as he put on his shoes, he gave me a smile.

"thanks for today, rai-san. i really appreciate it." iwaizumi said and i felt my face heat up for no reason at all.

"it's nothing. i just felt like i had to do it. sorry for today's little accident. i still feel so bad." i said with a pout as i put my hands behind my back and he waved his arms around.