S T A R T   S T O R Y

[ Y E S ]  O R N O

╭─────────────────────────────╮I HUMMED, THINKING ABOUT WHICH pastry to get for iwaizumi as my eyes scanned through the wide variety of pastries that sat softly on the white tile shelves

I HUMMED, THINKING ABOUT WHICH pastry to get for iwaizumi as my eyes scanned through the wide variety of pastries that sat softly on the white tile shelves.

"hi ma'am! can i get this strawberry shortcake? yes the plain one! thank you." i said as i pointed towards the plain white frosted cake that surprisingly had no strawberries on the top. how odd? but hey the design was cool and the price was alright so that's all that matters.

i smiled and bowed before taking the box of cake in one hand, with the other hand holding his gift. it was fairly small so it would be alright for us to finish it.

the bell rang as i opened the glass door to exit once again. i made my way back home as i checked the time. shit. 11.24 am. i still had to prepare the movies and the food.

i strode back home with sports shoe that made it conveniently easier for me. i quickly opened my door and started to prepare all the stuff and i also remembered to clean my stuff out of respect.

well my house didn't look like a rubbish chute, but i still had to vacuum the floor since i have always been anxious about these stuff.

i prepared everything, all of his favourite stuff.

some good old home cooked agedashi tofu, plain rice, salmon fish head, some takoyaki from shops outside, and some gyoza dumplings.

i looked at the time and it was already-

shit

1.47 pm

okay gotta run

"hey."

i looked up from my phone almost immediately and saw an iwaizumi in a dark blue coat, black jeans and a black shirt. damn. he looked like he was going for work and he was the boss? and here i was in brown bag sweater with black ripped jeans.