xi

S T A R T S T O R Y

[ Y E S ] O R   N O

╭─────────────────────────────╮

MY MOTHER WAS OVERJOYED  TO hear that i was going on a date after years of loneliness. i had called my sister about it because i simply didn't know what to wear or do and word got from me to her to our mother who surprisingly facetimed me after a month. honestly, i didn't know how exactly to react to her call but i was still secretly glad she called me.

"i can't believe you're going on a date! who is the guy? what's he like? does he treat you good? do you treat him good? oh he must be wonderful for you to break the cycle of loneliness!" my mother cried out. with the attack of questions by her, i didn't know where to start.

"woah mom, don't need to hit a nerve there. his name is iwaizumi hajime. he's tall, plays volleyball, he's from seijoh." i said with a smile. "he...." i trailed off as i pondered about the question of whether he treats me good. i mean, throwing cake batter at me, making my kitchen a mess, and him slightly bullying me at times.
"yeah he treats me real good, mom."

"what about you? you treat him good?" she asked while raising her eyebrow. honestly speaking, i didn't know how to answer that question. well i did give him an allergic reaction, but no biggie am i right? "i mean, sure." i answered. before i knew it, i heard some chattering and shouting from her phone and i knew it was time for her to go.

"i'm sorry sweetie. i gotta go, it's an urgent surgery. enjoy your date and call your sister if you need any help. bye!" she said while ending the call immediately. i sighed, as i smiled softly before turning off my phone.

i was already in my clothes, well and prepared since i was nervous as hell. my sister picked out a simple brown sweater tucked in a grey plaid skirt. honestly, it was really korean style fashion and i was sure i was gonna sweat a ton in this sweater. even before i stepped out of the house, the armpit area of the sweater was already kind of disgustingly wet due to nervousness and the hot weather so i decided to just change into something that was more comfortable. a basic white t shirt with a jujutsu kaisen graphic design on it.

i was simply waiting for the right time to leave the house and find my way to the park he was talking about. he was planning on picking me up but then i felt really awkward and rejected it.

my phone rang and it was iwaizumi.

hey where are you?

wait what?
isn't the date in forty five minutes?

omg kurai
it was two o clock
not three

oH SHIT SHIT SHIT
OKAY IM COMING IN LIKE TEN MINUTES
IMMA RUN