xii - finale

S T A R T S T O R Y

[ Y E S ] O R   N O

╭─────────────────────────────╮

"SO DOES THAT MEAN WE'RE dating?" i asked daichi and suga who were sitting beside me in the cafe we used to always go to.

they shrugged, "how would we know? did  y'all even kiss?"

"it's our first date, suga. the date went well though! i didn't almost kill him. does that make us... you know?" i asked again and they sighed out of frustration.

"kurai it has been an hour and all you have been asking is that. call the boy up!" sugawara encouraged and i widened my eyes. there was pure panic in my eyes when daichi had snatched my phone.

"daichi.. daichi no what are you doing. oh my god." i hissed at him while trying my best to reach for the phone. 

"i will give it back if you promise you would call him or text him to ask." he said and i groaned.

"okay fine fine. i'll do it, happy now?" i asked as i pulled my palm out to receive my phone. he hesitantly gave me back.

being pressured by the stares they were giving you, you quickly opened the messages app and sent him  a text saying, 'hi so im confused and on the edge of going insane. are we dating or nah?"

the reply came at the speed of light as if he was waiting for me to message him.

yes.
yes we are

╰────────────────────────────╯

E X I T C H A P T E R ?

[ Y E S ] O R N O

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

i know i said new update tomorrow but i was too excited so here it is. its the end. finally. i hope you liked it. im so sorry for the late ass updates. ik alot of yall gave up on this book. thank you for all the support and i really love y'all! it encouraged me a lot. now thank you and goodbye :)

🎉 You've finished reading ❛𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❜ | 𝒊𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒛𝒖𝒎𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒆 ✓ 🎉